Should I put matte finish wrap on 2021 gentian blue 4s

Tommy D

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT3 RS Taycan 4s
Country flag
Would like to make my Blue 4S distinctive when it’s delivered in a few weeks. I was thinking Matte Wrap but I heard they are not easy to care for and take much more attention than a clear wrap. Anyone out there wrap their Taycan with a Satin or Matte wrap?
Sponsored

REIL

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S+ / MY20
Country flag
Would like to make my Blue 4S distinctive when it’s delivered in a few weeks. I was thinking Matte Wrap but I heard they are not easy to care for and take much more attention than a clear wrap. Anyone out there wrap their Taycan with a Satin or Matte wrap?
I have the Xpel stealth on my frost silver BMW and it is as easy to care for as my clear PPF Taycan and other PPF’s on my other cars.
Just follow the instructions from the company that installs your PPF and ceramic coating if you add it.
It was out in the snow today so a little dirty.

Porsche Taycan Should I put matte finish wrap on 2021 gentian blue 4s FF232F8B-6260-47FA-A673-6741E7D3DD19

Porsche Taycan Should I put matte finish wrap on 2021 gentian blue 4s 0E947E28-2F6C-4F5A-98BD-9B7B4EF64133

Last edited:
OP
OP

Tommy D

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT3 RS Taycan 4s
Country flag
Are fingerprints an issue? Heard the matte wrap shows every thing.

Taycanturbolondon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I have just had Matt Ppf with ceramic done. It is essential to go to a reputable place. I have had it about 3 days and it’s been in the rain etc and it look perfectly fine. Have a 3 year old who touched every panel and the car looks fine with no stand out finger prints. Make sure you get the highest quality xpel paper. From my understanding there are varying levels and I think ceramic afterwards is a must

REIL

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S+ / MY20
Country flag
Are fingerprints an issue? Heard the matte wrap shows every thing.
Fingerprints are no issue with the Stealth wrap on the silver vehicle. It actually hides dirt quite well.
I do see fingerprints occasionally on my clear PPF from my children.

robdds

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X, Tesla Model S, soon Taycan 4S
Country flag
I am thinking the same. I hope to get mine soon and will get the Satin Guard wrap done as it seems to be the most distinct option between the various ppfs.

Sponsored