Vehicles
'21 Taycan Turbo, '05 MINI Cooper S
Country flag
Porsche Taycan Show Us Your Prestige License Plates let it go plate

wemct

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Cayenne S Coupe; '22 AMG SL55; Taycan 4S(sold)
Country flag
Very nice. I see you live in Georgia. Are you a member of Peachstate Porsche Club?
I’m relatively new to the area so I haven’t joined the local Porsche Club. I have attended the local ATL Taycan events organized by forum member @LonePalmBJ

OP
OP
ampitup

ampitup

First Name
Charley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I’m relatively new to the area so I haven’t joined the local Porsche Club. I have attended the local ATL Taycan events organized by forum member @LonePalmBJ
I've been a member of Peachstate for over 10 years. It is without a doubt the best car club I have ever been a member of. Check us out at peachtreepca. org. I live in Avalon and would be happy to meet you for coffee to fill you in on the club's many activities.

OP
OP
ampitup

ampitup

First Name
Charley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Looks like the EA station near Chili’s restaurant.
You are absolutely correct. It is the EA charging station near Chill's.

LonePalmBJ

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S Gentian Blue Metallic, Black/Chalk,
Country flag
I've been a member of Peachstate for over 10 years. It is without a doubt the best car club I have ever been a member of. Check us out at peachtreepca. org. I live in Avalon and would be happy to meet you for coffee to fill you in on the club's many activities.
I'll put in a plug for the PCA too. I'm new to it, but they are really active and I've met a lot of great folks. I just joined the Peachstate PCA when I got my Taycan in September. Since then, I've participated in a Porsches and Coffee (but it was at a brewery, so more like Porsches and Beer), a Rally School, and three Tours: Wolf Mountain Winery, the tour to the HPDE at Road Atlanta, and just the previous weekend to the Little White House. I was the only Taycan at most of these, save for a Dealer car at the brewery, until last weekend where there were three of us for the Little White House tour. To be fair, @dflohr was at the Road Atlanta tour but his Taycan was waiting at the port in Jacksonville and hadn't been delivered yet.

Brent
Sponsored