Siem Aristotle at Emden Port

f10tt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan, 2022 Cayenne, 2021 Bronco
Country flag
The Aristotle started to move a couple hours ago and is being piloted in now. Should be berthed in a few minutes.

Tornadosailor

First Name
Jan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST, 997/1, Fiat500E
Country flag
she is assisted by 2 tugs (knowing that you want to know it) the "Finn" and "Radbod". Its a stormy day here in northern Germany and such a car carrier is having an enormous area exposed to wind is not that easy to park in (berthing) on day like today. she is turning via portside in the inner harbour this very moment and will be manoeuvred to berth stern first.

OP
OP
TeslaHeart

TeslaHeart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
she is assisted by 2 tugs (knowing that you want to know it) the "Finn" and "Radbod". Its a stormy day here in northern Germany and such a car carrier is having an enormous area exposed to wind is not that easy to park in (berthing) on day like today. she is turning via portside in the inner harbour this very moment and will be manoeuvred to berth stern first.
Thanks for the update including the weather!!! I appreciate it.

f10tt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Just as a heads up, if your car is already at port, it's probably on the Conductor.

Mine wasn't supposed to be on a boat until 10/15 and it just updated this morning that it's on the Conductor.

OP
OP
TeslaHeart

TeslaHeart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
Just as a heads up, if your car is already at port, it's probably on the Conductor.

Mine wasn't supposed to be on a boat until 10/15 and it just updated this morning that it's on the Conductor.
That is very interesting!!! My Taycan is at the port since 9/8 and it is supposed to be in a vessel by 10/1. I see the SFL conductor is heading to Baltimore today but I just checked my TYD and int has not changed. I will keep looking to see. Thanks for the update.

OP
OP
TeslaHeart

TeslaHeart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag

Just for curiosity, when did your car arrive to the port of Emden?

OP
OP
TeslaHeart

TeslaHeart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag

I am not sure if you have seen this (https://www.nports.de/hafenleistungen/schiffslisten/)

Emden

SFL Conductor (200m)
Terminal:Emden
Schiffsname (Länge):SFL Conductor (200m)
Rufzeichen:3EIC6 / SFL Conductor (200m)
Flagge:pA
Schiffsart:Seeschiff
Ankunft: 21.09.2021 01:25 Uhr (Arrival)
Abfahrt: 23.09.2021 23:30 Uhr (Departure)
Kai:Emspier
Starthafen:Bremerhaven
Zielhafen:Baltimore
Bruttoregisterzahl:60.118
Stand von:23.09.2021 16:00 Uhr

OP
OP
TeslaHeart

TeslaHeart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
Wow!!! you are definitely a lucky one.... If mine does not make it in the same vessel them I have to assume something is wrong with it. I have not heard that they are retaining cars in Emden for missing parts but here in the USA upon arrival. Let's see.

OP
OP
TeslaHeart

TeslaHeart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
Since you have other resources, Can you tell if the SFL Conductor is fully loaded? I am hoping my Taycan is coming in that vessel. It is supposed to depart tonight at 11:30 pm LT to Baltimore.

f10tt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Since you have other resources, Can you tell if the SFL Conductor is fully loaded? I am hoping my Taycan is coming in that vessel. It is supposed to depart tonight at 11:30 pm LT to Baltimore.
The Conductor is on it's way to Baltimore. ETA 10/04/2021.

jcroix

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
Mine is on the Conductor, too. Just received notification of that 1 or 2 hours ago. It arrived in Emden on Monday. Based on other ship transport times, it looks like it will arrive at my port, Houston, 8 days later on 10/12. Hopefully it won’t take too long to put any missing parts (TPM or whatever), and then into my garage!

OP
OP
TeslaHeart

TeslaHeart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
I just checked and mine is also in the SFL conductor :clap:. In my TYD, although it says is on Vessel, the dates are not updated yet (still old estimates).