Slate grey full leather - will race-tex also come in slate grey?

masmole

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, A6 Allroad, GT3
Country flag
Anyone have Slate grey full leather interior with race-tex roof lining and pillars? With the selection of slate grey leather, does the race-tex fabric on the roof and pillars become slate-grey in color as well?

Still undecided on what interior to get with FBM exterior. Currently have chalk/black entered in the system but now starting to think FBM will go better with slate grey especially if I spec accents color matched to FBM exterior. Thoughts?
Sponsored

mokre

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan 4s
Country flag
It matches pretty well.. here's mine. I have a volcano grey 4s. FBM - frozen blue metallic or frozen berry metallic?

Porsche Taycan Slate grey full leather - will race-tex also come in slate grey? 20201219_082333

OP
OP

masmole

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, A6 Allroad, GT3
Country flag
It matches pretty well.. here's mine. I have a volcano grey 4s. FBM - frozen blue metallic or frozen berry metallic?
frozen blue.

I’m thinking frozen blue over slate grey extended leather with frozen blue interior accents… with the assumption that the GTS standard race-tex roof lining and pillars will also become slate grey.

Thanks for posting that pic. Good match on the slate grey race-tex indeed! Very classy look with the wood trim - I like it!

Last edited:

mokre

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan 4s
Country flag
Thanks - though the dealer should be given credit for the colour choice, as this was one of the cars they had on the lot. I wasn't sure about the wood at first but it's grown on me.. much like the frozen blue metallic.

Personally I am not sure the blue will match with the slate grey, but I'm also someone who prefers a more monotone look to things so I'm not sure how much my opinion counts here - I am after all driving a grey car with a grey interior and black wheels... can you get more conservative?