First Name
Marcin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S - production 01/22
Country flag
Hi guys,

I am finalizing my spec of Taycan RWD and I am deciding about interior. I like to colors (I don't want any matching - only one color) - Slate Grey full leather and OLEA Truffle Brown. What are the difference? Can you tell me which part of interior will be in leather in Slate Grey (what will be in plastic) and in which better is Truffle Brown?

Best!
Sponsored

Greenmachine

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4 Range Rover, Tacoma
Country flag
I’ve seen both in the flesh and in my opinion the olea truffle brown is much more luxurious than the slate Gray which is what I had originally selected. Highly recommend trying to see these in person.

OP
OP

Ledakar

First Name
Marcin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Yeah - this is what I am missing. In Poland mostly Taycans have red, black or beige interior. I haven't seen any Taycan - I have for the test drive 2 models and have chance to see about 10 models - and none has this slate or truffle interior.. I have only chance to virtually choose which will be better...

DirtRider

First Name
TC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi e-tron, Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, Taycan 4S
Country flag
Hi guys,

I am finalizing my spec of Taycan RWD and I am deciding about interior. I like to colors (I don't want any matching - only one color) - Slate Grey full leather and OLEA Truffle Brown. What are the difference? Can you tell me which part of interior will be in leather in Slate Grey (what will be in plastic) and in which better is Truffle Brown?

Best!
Not sure what exterior color you are selecting, but check out the Full Black/Chalk (my exterior is Gentian Blue). The outline of the chalk with the black is pretty special. Grey and Brown are very drab if you have seen them in person.

Greenmachine

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4 Range Rover, Tacoma
Country flag
My wife really disliked the all grey interior as it didn’t feel very special and was too “boring“ . It’s very subjective but I can’t recommend grey whereas the brown is classic and expensive feeling.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
I wouldn't choose either colour (sorry) - brown is well, brown and slate grey disappoints - black would be better.

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
I’ve seen both in the flesh and in my opinion the olea truffle brown is much more luxurious than the slate Gray which is what I had originally selected. Highly recommend trying to see these in person.
+1.
I've ordered olea truffle brown before I've seen it in person.
Few months later, they received a car (vulcano gray) with truffle and it looks excellent, much better than on pics from configurator.
but as been written zillion times: colours are too personal, you'll have to make (and live with) your own.
Good luck :like:

TDA

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan RWD, 2019 BMW X5, Audi Q4 E-tron
Country flag
What about bramble? it is hard to find realistic pictures of both Bramble and truffle brown

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
I wouldn't choose either colour (sorry) - brown is well, brown and slate grey disappoints - black would be better.
Funny, I am bored rigid by black, almost every car on sale has black or dark grey interiors but no other choice.
The only thing I absolutely know about any car that offers an alternative to black is that I won't consider black for a millisecond!
I ideally would like a pale colour so it is cooler (probably not so important in Aberdeen :)) and airier but I must say the Blackberry and Truffle are very appealing because they don't have any black at all :)

OP
OP

Ledakar

First Name
Marcin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
One more question. Did you noticed that Slate Grey in full leather is lighter than basic interior in Slate?
Sponsored