Smart lift disappeared

Rainforest

Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X, Tesla Model 3 LR
Country flag
Did you go to Settings + Vehicle 地nd scroll almost to the bottom ?mine was second from the bottom .
DE13A838-80E5-4912-B313-98ABBF5C4871.jpeg
I'm completely missing that menu. Porsche Centre Vancouver said they need to scan my PCM.
Advertisement

Dave777

First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicles
1982 911SC, 997C4S, Cayenne, 2022 CT4
Country flag
Sorry for the late reply, Rainforest.
I did get it once I had my initial successful login, almost a week ago.
. However, yesterday the SmartLift menu selection disappeared from the Settings - Vehicle selection on the PCM. ie I was unable to access my saved locations (Only 2 have been saved). 互
Interestingly, the automatic Lift did occur when I drove past the location..so it is functioning , but I cant access or add any locations. 仁.

Rainforest

Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Sorry for the late reply, Rainforest.
I did get it once I had my initial successful login, almost a week ago.
. However, yesterday the SmartLift menu selection disappeared from the Settings - Vehicle selection on the PCM. ie I was unable to access my saved locations (Only 2 have been saved). 互
Interestingly, the automatic Lift did occur when I drove past the location..so it is functioning , but I cant access or add any locations. 仁.
The weirdest thing happened. I have never had Smart Lift in my PCM menu, but the function has always worked. After 6 weeks of having the car, the car notified me that a Maps update was done, and for the very first time, I now see "Smart Lift" in the menu. WEIRD!

IMG_2807.jpeg

Dave777

First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicles
1982 911SC, 997C4S, Cayenne, 2022 CT4
Country flag
The weirdest thing happened. I have never had Smart Lift in my PCM menu, but the function has always worked. After 6 weeks of having the car, the car notified me that a Maps update was done, and for the very first time, I now see "Smart Lift" in the menu. WEIRD!

IMG_2807.jpeg
Hmm..a mystery.. still waiting for mine to return..although the Automatic lift is working.

Rainforest

Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hmm..a mystery.. still waiting for mine to return..although the Automatic lift is working.
Give it 6 weeks. LOL But thats literally how long it took to show up in my car for the first time ever.

Advertisement

SRM Autosports
Advertisement