So close...

Austin_yeahbaby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, replaced my 911 ;-)
Country flag
So I dropped my 911 off trade in at my Porsche centre as we agreed a handover date of the 1st June.

My Taycan is apparently in the UK but awaiting a transporter for the final delivery.

They did have this model sat right outside, same colour and wheels as my order :)

Hopefully not too many sleeps now

Porsche Taycan So close... IMG_0971
Porsche Taycan So close... IMG_0970
Porsche Taycan So close... IMG_0972

dryii

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S, 2018 Tesla Model 3, 2015 Porsche Macan Turbo
Country flag
So I dropped my 911 off trade in at my Porsche centre as we agreed a handover date of the 1st June.

My Taycan is apparently in the UK but awaiting a transporter for the final delivery.
You turned in your current car before getting the new one? That seems odd.

I hope they can get you driving by the end of the week. :)

OP
OP
Austin_yeahbaby

Austin_yeahbaby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
You turned in your current car before getting the new one? That seems odd.

I hope they can get you driving by the end of the week. :)
I had an agreed price for my car for Feb trade in and they agreed to keep the price the same after the car was delayed till April/May to cover any delays!

The car is almost here and we are stuck at home so not much impact of handing over now otherwise they would revalue the trade in god knows what the market is like now!

dryii

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S, 2018 Tesla Model 3, 2015 Porsche Macan Turbo
Country flag
Ahhh, so this is a process which is months in planning and it seems like they are working with you very nicely. If I recall the normal "good for" price is about a week, so keeping the same since February is very cool. Makes sense now. Thanks for elaborating.

jetbox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yes
Country flag
Good plan trading early, mine went last year! You must be dead excited, look forward to hearing all about your delivery!

OP
OP
Austin_yeahbaby

Austin_yeahbaby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Good plan trading early, mine went last year! You must be dead excited, look forward to hearing all about your delivery!
Definitely excited :clap: I went through a phase of not being bothered as it's been sooo long since ordering.

I'll miss my 911 Cab, it was 7 years old but only 33,000 miles on the clock and seems weird that my 4s is over double the price that I got for it, I hope it's double the fun.

PS - I sat in that Turbo Taycan today and it was very, very hot! definitely need to use the pre-cool function.
Sponsored