So, how would you respond to service like this?

raymort

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo 2020
Country flag
Took car in last week to replace passenger display. Not only is display still not working, now LTE/WiFi/Bluetooth/PCM is not working.

As an added “bonus” somehow they wrinkled and stained the passenger seat too. (Pic below).

Porsche Taycan So, how would you respond to service like this? E95E9212-6987-47BF-8D13-286E5ED838DB
Sponsored

Genau

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Took car in last week to replace passenger display. Not only is display still not working, now LTE/WiFi/Bluetooth/PCM is not working.

As an added “bonus” somehow they wrinkled and stained the passenger seat too. (Pic below).
If your dealership is on Instagram, I suspect a post of this photo and your experience will get a rapid response.

AhsanU

First Name
Ahsan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 GT3
Country flag
I'm more surprised that this happened to begin with. Whenever my local dealership worked on my GT3 for anything, they'd have plastic coverings on both seats and would only take it off when they gave me the car.

If I were you, I'd call the service department to let them know you're unhappy and you want them to make it right while providing you with a loaner until things are 100% correct.

Torv

First Name
Torv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I'm more surprised that this happened to begin with. Whenever my local dealership worked on my GT3 for anything, they'd have plastic coverings on both seats and would only take it off when they gave me the car.

If I were you, I'd call the service department to let them know you're unhappy and you want them to make it right while providing you with a loaner until things are 100% correct.
I totally agree.

Is this the same dealership from which you bought your Taycan? If so, I would lean on not only the service manager but also the sales manager and whoever else you might know higher up the food chain. To improperly affect a repair is unacceptable, and to trash a very expensive interior is an abomination! This dealer should not only correctly repair the car but also offer a full detail to bring things back to spec. And yes, a loaner is 100% required.
Sponsored