So who's changing their order to the GTS Sport Turismo?

ithinkmac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'17 3, '22 4S CT, '22 MXP
Country flag
Mine's about to finish production in a few days. But am a little tempted. Although I think I'll stick with my CT for the suspension.

Man, that electro-chromatic roof sure is nice.

-ThinkMac-
Sponsored

Bry5on

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'70 electric Jaguar, ‘21 Taycan 4S CT
Country flag
Just got my CT but I’m gonna have to make the switch. Oof

WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
Mine's about to finish production in a few days. But am a little tempted. Although I think I'll stick with my CT for the suspension.

Man, that electro-chromatic roof sure is nice.

-ThinkMac-
I was tempted by the extra power over the 4S and a potentially earlier build slot. But I'm sticking with my 4S CT because I want the extra ride height, and I'm surprised to find that I actually prefer the looks with CT wheel-arch cladding, black roof spoiler and wheels that aren't available for the GTS. Also I want to minimise the amount of fabric.

The fancy pano roof isn't yet appearing as an option on the UK configurator- hopefully it will appear for all variants before I have to fix my configuration.

Kayone73

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan CT4S, Kia Telluride EX, Tesla Model Y
Country flag
I'm taking delivery of my CT in a couple weeks so I'm going to enjoy my car but in a couple years I may consider trading it in for a Sport Turismo version instead.

f10tt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan, 2022 Cayenne, 2021 Bronco
Country flag
I just got my RWD but that roof and those RS Design wheels already got me to text my SA to see if we can get an allocation.

gdavison

First Name
Graeme
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne E-Hybrid, Boxster GTS
Country flag
Staying with my CT 4S order, as also want the extra ride height and gravel option .. Will be interested to see if that pano roof becomes an option before my order needs to get locked, good news is I have 10+ months or so before then :CWL:

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
Not me! Whilst I am not keen on the black spoiler or wheelarch trims the ride/handling combination of the CT is perfect for around where I live.

Busski

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
E39 M5, e450 wagon
Country flag
I’m about a month from delivery on my heavily optioned ct4. I was expecting to want the GTS but I’m surprised that I like the look of the CT more than ST, with the exception of the wheel well cladding. The lower on the CT looks chunkier and more purposeful. GTS is looking a bit jellybean to me initial eyes. The additional $30K for equal spec is perhaps coloring my sight a bit admittedly.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
I was tempted by the extra power over the 4S and a potentially earlier build slot. But I'm sticking with my 4S CT because I want the extra ride height, and I'm surprised to find that I actually prefer the looks with CT wheel-arch cladding, black roof spoiler and wheels that aren't available for the GTS. Also I want to minimise the amount of fabric.

The fancy pano roof isn't yet appearing as an option on the UK configurator- hopefully it will appear for all variants before I have to fix my configuration.
Is 2cm noticeable?

Roof is avail from March 22 onward and on the config for all models from Jan 22. Don't expect to see a car with this until Jun is my guess.

Race Tex can be replaced with extended leather and in preference to the somewhat expensive GTS trim pack with contrasting stitching.

Bill4444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan Turbo ; CT4S ordered
Country flag
But I have to admit that I wish my 4S had the same range of 315 miles (504km)

Reactions: B61

Klepper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche
Country flag

I agree, I like the CT look better, which is very surprising.

Bella

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4 CT, Prius
Country flag
I agree, I like the CT look better, which is very surprising.
I would still like to see the Wheel Cladding be self colored. I am still curious to find out if it can be removed and what condition the
Arches would be in or paint the Black Plastic.

WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
Is 2cm noticeable?
I'll resist the variety of comedic responses that immediately spring to mind ?.
I swear it's noticeable on different settings on a Cayenne.
I don't want to risk grounding or even just scraping bits off on local sleeping policemen, canal arch bridges or the occasional unmade track. I was even nervous taking the CT demonstrator through a minor flood- I've been spoilt having the Cayenne's go-anywhere ability, including Gravel mode.

RingoDingo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
As cool as the variable pano roof is, I think I’ll let someone else work out the kinks first. New tech like that has me thinking weirdly broken liquid crystal roof that can’t be easily fixed.
Sponsored