Pedro Varanda

First Name
Pedro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Hi! Do you have any solution to cover the cup holders? Like the Panamera Closing Cup Holders? Or just some lids?
Sponsored

yoursuf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TAYCAN
Country flag
If you’re still configuring, add smoking package for free. Its an insert ashtray cup with “Porsche” on lid. If already have car, you may be able to get it aftermarket as well.

Porsche Taycan Solution to cover the cup holders? 33192560-0422-438B-AB8F-8C8C0A9AB06E

Jhenson29

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Macan S; 2021 Taycan 4S; 2023 911 GTS Cab
Country flag
OP
OP

Pedro Varanda

First Name
Pedro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
If you’re still configuring, add smoking package for free. Its an insert ashtray cup with “Porsche” on lid. If already have car, you may be able to get it aftermarket as well.

33192560-0422-438B-AB8F-8C8C0A9AB06E.jpeg
Thanks but I was thinking more on the line of the Panamera closing system. I don’t smoke and usually I don’t drink in my car. I just would like to have that space closed and ready to use whenever I need to

yoursuf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TAYCAN
Country flag
Thanks but I was thinking more on the line of the Panamera closing system. I don’t smoke and usually I don’t drink in my car. I just would like to have that space closed and ready to use whenever I need to
I don’t know what the Panamera closing system is like. But majority of folks including me get this smoking package for same purpose, to have space closed and use whenever need to.

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
Not mad about the Porsche ashtray but if you want to add it later its $55 at Suncoast - different configuration but I much prefer the tray insert in my M4 that covers up both cup holders whilst still retaining use of then as storage.

OP
OP

Pedro Varanda

First Name
Pedro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Not mad about the Porsche ashtray but if you want to add it later its $55 at Suncoast - different configuration but I much prefer the tray insert in my M4 that covers up both cup holders whilst still retaining use of then as storage.
Thanks. Can you show a pic?

Silveral

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
with $13 shipping. Ridiculous.

OP
OP

Pedro Varanda

First Name
Pedro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I don’t know what the Panamera closing system is like. But majority of folks including me get this smoking package for same purpose, to have space closed and use whenever need to.
Porsche Taycan Solution to cover the cup holders? 533B0DA5-5B2C-4C29-9E2F-21D500016991

smoothound

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT Turbo Acid Green PTS
Country flag
Does anyone have the inside dimensions for the holes? - I am sure there will be a slot-in box or caddy somewhere on fleabay or Alibaba.

What is more annoying than the front cupholders are the ones in the rear (just from my 2 test drives).

I just can't understand why there is no cover for these - even a basic unpadded lid over the armrest - anything to stop your elbow slipping into the holes.

We need a new term for an arm rest that can't rest arms and is only useful for someone with a coffee cup to set down.

Anti-arm tea-tray? arm rejector? posture corrector? anti-slouch storage device? Russian tin-opener?

;)
Sponsored

Last edited: