Some video of another Taycan from my drive to work this morning...

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag
It was fun to drive along with this Gentian Blue Taycan for a few minutes this morning on my way into the office. Hopefully the owner gets to see this video. Also, if you're still waiting for your Taycan to get delivered hopefully you enjoy watching this...

Last edited:

rim23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
What dashcam you have, btw?

OP
OP
Hirschaj

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag
The music makes it seem like the two taycans are on a romantic date on the highway.

Was there eye contact? :p
🤣 no eye contact, I was more focused on the stop and go traffic. I did ogle the Taycan a bit though.

Jasper4S

First Name
Jasper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s ST
Country flag
Haha this thread is almost like a futuristic Hallmark Christmas love movie.

Edward

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
It was fun to drive along with this Gentian Blue Taycan for a few minutes this morning on my way into the office. Hopefully the owner gets to see this video. Also, if you're still waiting for your Taycan to get delivered hopefully you enjoy watching this...
I thought it was my Gentian Blue 4S, but then I realized it was coming from south Austin. I go from Round Rock to downtown Austin. And, my license plate is "LGTM", which a software engineer would get. 😉

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan TCT, 2024 Q8 eTron P+
Country flag
I thought it was my Gentian Blue 4S, but then I realized it was coming from south Austin. I go from Round Rock to downtown Austin. And, my license plate is "LGTM", which a software engineer would get. 😉
Are you suggesting LGTM was the guiding release criteria for Porsche software? I guess that explains the charging timers/profiles interface, and a few other things obviously designed by the implementing engineer rather than a user experience expert who would consider how a non-software-engineer would use the software. ;)

ThePaddyWan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Polestar 2, Maverick
Country flag
Driving around I will see other Taycan. Funny thing is, I never see other Gentian Blue ones while in the Taycan, only while in the other cars. There must be a hidden quota or something 😅

driver69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S 2021
Country flag
I only saw another Taycan once when driving mine (a lot more when on foot/taxi lol). And whenever I do see them, I can’t even catch up(in a Turbo S!), most owners drive them like it’s their last day alive and I simply do not have the courage to play the lane jumping game