mb3195

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
Hi all, soon to be first time Porsche owner, coming from Tesla’s for the past 6 years, so fully used to the EV way of life, I certainly won’t be going back to an ICE car!!

My car has landed in the Uk so now just waiting for delivery, bit late in the day, but what are your thoughts on my build, was a bit rushed to get it done as a build slot came available that needed Securing with only a few hours notice, so probably ended up with some stuff that isn’t needed and some things that you may regard as essential!! ?

Anyway, I’ve gone for as sporty a look as possible, settling on Ice Grey (it was this or Dolomite silver that were the two it came down to), but having seen the ice grey in real life, I felt pictures don’t do it justice.

I’ve not actually seen the carbon blade wheels in real life yet, hoping they look as good as I imagine, although already nervous about ANY kerbs on ANY Roads! ?

My code is PN3E55W0
Sponsored

targaben

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, GT4, Macan
Country flag
Wow, that is super spec'd. Can only imagine the alloys will look insane. Lots of extras for convenience too so be handy if doing a lot of miles esp on motorways etc. Looks mega