First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
Another vote for RAS and matrix lights.
I would/will always spec those two options.

you cam remove greyness with “gloss black” and it looks much better.
Sponsored

Ross

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS - Audi Etron
Country flag
Thanks again for the pointers.

This is one of the things I've not been able to find. The subtle differences that there between the CT4 & CT4S. The Porsche 'Compare' doesn't go to that detail.

Also, see the picture attached. What is the least expensive option to remove the greyness from the skirts etc? Ideally black.

Taycan - Grey Skirts.png
Getting them painted after market!
The only Porsche option is to buy a Turbo S.
Embrace it and live with it. Looks good. Rugged. I think CT looks better than ST because of it.
if you don’t like it buy ST 4S.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Thanks again for the pointers.

This is one of the things I've not been able to find. The subtle differences that there between the CT4 & CT4S. The Porsche 'Compare' doesn't go to that detail.

Also, see the picture attached. What is the least expensive option to remove the greyness from the skirts etc? Ideally black.

Taycan - Grey Skirts.png
There is an option to have the finish in black.

Read the standard spec of each car you want to compare to see the spec differences.

Ross

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS - Audi Etron
Country flag
There is an option to have the finish in black.

Read the standard spec of each car you want to compare to see the spec differences.
Thought you meant the grey wheel arch trim etc
The silver grey stuff on spoiler and side trim has a go black option for a few quid
The rest of the dark grey plastic stays matte grey (I think) until you go Turbo S

Leverage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
Thought you meant the grey wheel arch trim etc
The silver grey stuff on spoiler and side trim has a go black option for a few quid
The rest of the dark grey plastic stays matte grey (I think) until you go Turbo S
Exactly.

Now if you don't like all the grey plastic stuff, you can choose the Sport Turismo.

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
Exactly.

Now if you don't like all the grey plastic stuff, you can choose the Sport Turismo.
I didn't like the plastic wheelarch trims but the grey plastic offroad package is optional.

I ended up not changing to ST from CT for a string of reasons.
Most important was, I'm an idiot, wheel choice - the 21" and 20" CT wheels are by far the best looking Taycan wheels IMO. I wanted the compass instead of stopwatch on the dash and felt the 20mm of extra bump suspension travel would be a good thing on the crap roads around here.

I still don't like the plastic trim but the rest made it worth putting up with for me.

Ross

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS - Audi Etron
Country flag
I didn't like the plastic wheelarch trims but the grey plastic offroad package is optional.

I ended up not changing to ST from CT for a string of reasons.
Most important was, I'm an idiot, wheel choice - the 21" and 20" CT wheels are by far the best looking Taycan wheels IMO. I wanted the compass instead of stopwatch on the dash and felt the 20mm of extra bump suspension travel would be a good thing on the crap roads around here.

I still don't like the plastic trim but the rest made it worth putting up with for me.
Love your reasoning.
I want your car, a CT4S.
My 6 foot 1 son is only 13 and won’t fit in the back of my saloon GTS for much longer.
So MORE practical CT needed. Higher ride. More clearance. Better ride. More space. More headroom. I don’t mind the plastic. Compass or no Sports Chrono at all for me.

Also being an idiot I will fit smoking hot 21 wheels to make the car LESS practical with wheels more fragile than Faberge Eggs.

Can’t afford to change at moment going from 7.9% to 10.9% interest rate and rock bottom trade in on GTS so all academic at the moment.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Love your reasoning.
I want your car, a CT4S.
My 6 foot 1 son is only 13 and won’t fit in the back of my saloon GTS for much longer.
So MORE practical CT needed. Higher ride. More clearance. Better ride. More space. More headroom. I don’t mind the plastic. Compass or no Sports Chrono at all for me.

Also being an idiot I will fit smoking hot 21 wheels to make the car LESS practical with wheels more fragile than Faberge Eggs.

Can’t afford to change at moment going from 7.9% to 10.9% interest rate and rock bottom trade in on GTS so all academic at the moment.
Get a Landie.