RichH

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s (soon!)
Country flag
Hello everyone. I’ve had a look through the forums for this issue and have seen a few posts where people have had this permanently, but not off and on (unless I’ve missed something).

Basically every so often I’ll get into the car, power it on and I’ll have no Bluetooth. The option for it is greyed out and I’ll get the message saying Function is Unavailable.

I’ll then drive to wherever I need to be, go on with my day (e.g go into work) then when I go back to the car and start it up, Bluetooth will be working like nothing happened.

It probably was happening once every 2/3 weeks when I first got the car and knowing there were some gremlins with the PCM I thought it might improve with software updates etc, but it’s slowly starting to happen more often. It’s also happening at slightly frustrating times, for example Monday morning before work when I could have done with having Waze, my podcasts and even more simply - being able to make and receive phone calls.
Has anyone else had this issue and got around it, or does this signal a bigger module issue that will need dealer intervention. I have tried powering down, getting out, locking and walking away then getting back in but possibly didn’t leave it long enough - I had places to be! Any thoughts welcome
Sponsored

Boss Hogg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S, 981 GT4
Country flag
My car does the same, not quite frequently enough to take it to the dealer but very frustrating when it happens.

DNADoc

First Name
Buck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MB S560e
Country flag
Have you tried the hard reboot of the PCM.....I find that solves all of my intermittent connecting issues....Press two fingers to the top right of the pcm screen and hold down until the screen blanks and a developers menu pops up. Just choose boot up normally and give it a few minutes to boot up.

UroDoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
812 Superfast; AMG GT 53; Taycan 4S; DB11
Country flag
Have you tried the hard reboot of the PCM.....I find that solves all of my intermittent connecting issues....Press two fingers to the top right of the pcm screen and hold down until the screen blanks and a developers menu pops up. Just choose boot up normally and give it a few minutes to boot up.
Hi, did you find a solution to this? My Taycan started doing the same thing this weekend ... still no bluetooth or WiFi or Apple Music or ...

BeauJTaylor

First Name
Beau
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Anyone get a fix? Having same issue
Sponsored