Abajansns

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Panamera, Audi Q5, Mazda CX-5, BMW 330 I
Country flag
Do you guys like the sport design package I like the side skirts and the back with the package but I’m still 50/50 on the front look
Sponsored

Archimedes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I don't care for it at all, but this is like asking people what's the best color. I don't think the sport design front end looks sportier than the regular setup. To me it looks less sporty, more clunky. In Porsche's defense, I think it would be difficult to make the front end of the car look sportier, particularly without sacrificing the slipperiness of the aero.

Car_fan

First Name
Imran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q8
Country flag
I like the sport design package but you are paying a ridiculous price for a only slightly more aggressive look.
If budget isn’t a problem then go for it but I didn’t spec this option as I optioned for bigger alloy wheels that was more than enough to make it look sporty.

raharris

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC AT4X, Macan S, Taycan Turbo, Cayenne Turbo GT
Country flag
I optioned front and sides; didn’t like the rear with the winglets. Or whatever the right term is.

davitzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
I went and fortf like you but in the end only opted for the sport sideskirts and Im 100% happy that I did

KensingtonPark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S; 2023 Audi eTron S Sportbck
Country flag
I’m quite gratified to hear that I am not the only one who is not a fan of the Sport Design front! I optioned the Sport Design side skirts, because I do see an improvement there.

Atipical

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
996 C4S, Taycan GTS
Country flag
At first I thought the Sport Design front was kind of ugly, but since getting my GTS and being forced to have it, it's grown on me and now I quite prefer it. It makes the front look a little less docile in my opinion.

masmole

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, A6 Allroad, GT3
Country flag
I never liked the Sport Design only because I thought it was too expensive of an option to be worth it. Now that it comes standard in the GTS, I score that as “free” and therefore now awesome in my book :)

outie

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X, McLaren 720S Spider, Taycan GTS
Country flag
I never liked the Sport Design only because I thought it was too expensive of an option to be worth it. Now that it comes standard in the GTS, I score that as “free” and therefore now awesome in my book :)
I’d think quite many GTS owners think the same. If I was to spec another one and the sport design doesn’t come standard like my GTS, I wouldn’t opt for it.

Streemline79

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan RWD
Country flag
I went with the front bumper only and am loving it. I wanted to add the sides in black but it only comes available in body color.

Porsche Taycan Sport design package 199479A3-2D45-409D-9541-A08E19C3D3FB
Sponsored