Sport design side skirt install after purchase?

Gene Barlow

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S, 2013 991.1; 2022 MB GLS450
Country flag
Thx Gene.
Did you mean to say, they did NOT have to remove the camera to PPF the front spoiler or replace the spoiler?
They did not have to remove the camera for installation of the spoiler or the PPF.
Sponsored

Reactions: Ice

bj33813

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Can anyone tell me why the center section of the front valence is not not painted/wrapped like the 2 front side sections? Why the gap? I'm planning on having mine painted (top side only as I know the bottom section will get scraped from time to time.

KensingtonPark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S; 2023 Audi eTron S Sportbck
Country flag
On the Turbo/Turbo S, it is simply a difference in aesthetic design; it does not appear to be different for any functional reason. The lower lip just turns up in the middle.

KensingtonPark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S; 2023 Audi eTron S Sportbck
Country flag
check this..

7210894573.jpg
This is a 4S with its lower front dam and side skirts painted (which looks great!). I think the question was why the Turbo front air dam is designed to go up in the center instead of across like this.

Ice

First Name
Ice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
This is a 4S with its lower front dam and side skirts painted (which looks great!). I think the question was why the Turbo front air dam is designed to go up in the center instead of across like this.
Yes, it's a 4S with the SportDesign Exclusive package which has the lower parts painted in the same color as the body, really good looking.

bj33813

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Ice:
That is exactly what I want to do to my 4S if it ever gets built lol (except in Gentian blue of course).
I presume it was painted and not wrapped or is it aftermarket parts? I ask because the photo in your name listing on left side shows the black valence.
Porsche Taycan Sport design side skirt install after purchase? 1622299984096

Ice

First Name
Ice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Ice:
That is exactly what I want to do to my 4S if it ever gets built lol (except in Gentian blue of course).
I presume it was painted and not wrapped or is it aftermarket parts? I ask because the photo in your name listing on left side shows the black valence.
1622299984096.png
The car in the first picture above is equipped with the standard Sportdesign package option, which comes factory painted in the same colour as the car. That car is from the same dealership where i bought my car.
Mine (the profile picture and below) has the Sportdesign package in High Gloss Black.

Porsche Taycan Sport design side skirt install after purchase? IMG_1135.JPG