If you have Sport Sound in your Taycan - do you use it most of the time?

• Total voters

TXSchnee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘20 Cayenne E Hybrid, ‘23 Taycan CT 4S
Country flag
My 7 year old loves the Sport Sound, so if he is in the car it is always on. Otherwise I am 50/50 on using it, sometimes I just want the peace of a quiet drive.
Sponsored

MarMiamiBeach

First Name
Marion
Threads
Reaction score
Website
2miami.com
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan + Porsche Macan
Country flag
I use it all the time, can't stand driving it with out it on. Feels too much like a fast golf cart!
I had exactly the same feeling like a "golf cart". The feel and sound for me is so important this is why I am driving Porsche cars for the last 12 years. With the Taycan I purchased the "Porsche sound" but can hardly even hear it after turning it on, it is simply not the sound I am used to and now I am thinking to install a digital exhaust system, my friend has it in her Macan and the sound is amazing!

wicksta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I've had quite a few EVs (i3, Polestar 2, Model 3, Q4 Etron) and quite a few near misses from people not looking/hearing my cars, especially on the school run. So I tend to use it in built up areas.

tchavei

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Too many to list. Includes a MY23 Taycan RWD
Country flag
I've had quite a few EVs (i3, Polestar 2, Model 3, Q4 Etron) and quite a few near misses from people not looking/hearing my cars, especially on the school run. So I tend to use it in built up areas.
My MB gets a new bumper paint job every single year thanks to school runs. People don't look when backing up. It's always February too. Kinda sucks 😂