Schlossj

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Haven’t seen a lot of cars with this exterior option and wondering why? I included in my build because I like the way the front looks with the additional intake fins and the body color on the side rails and surrounding the bottom rear of the back diffuser. Love to hear thoughts...
Porsche Taycan SportDesign Package B8BD3E9E-DE82-4480-9309-07346BDBF127
Porsche Taycan SportDesign Package 9C90F79D-C062-4620-952E-7FDC54A1FE6D

Jimmy

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I went back and forth with the sports design package and did not opt for it in the end . I like the lines of the Taycan without it although it was a hard choice for me. I can see how it makes it more aggressive looking. Just personal taste in the end. However, I am getting the plastic parts colour coded after delivery along with PPS and Ceramic. Mine is jet black...

OP
OP
Schlossj

Schlossj

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
It's a lot of money for a pretty modest aesthetic change. If I'm paying $5k for aesthetics I want a giant wing or something.
Yes that was what I was struggling with. Although once I crossed the $140K line, $5K seemed less relevant. And YES wish there was a more robust spoiler option!

HelfFL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'20 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Same here - didn't see enough of an aesthetic change for me either to justify the price, but I did add the side skirts because I like the little extra extension under the doors. I am really glad I did. I think it makes a big enough of an aesthetic change without having to purchase the whole Sport Design package.

Persuader

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4s, Range Rover Sport, Jaguar F-Type, Renault Kangoo
Country flag
Yeah too expensive for not enough difference. I do regret not adding on the Sports Design Sideskirts to my 4S though for £665.

RRVV17

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, GLS580
Country flag
I put the package in. I think it makes a difference to the car, makes it more beefy looking. Did a quick video.
I chose the option and was back/forth on it until I received the car and ultimately I am very happy I chose the option. It's true that it's not a huge difference but I think just enough. I think lighter colors highlight the larger intakes more vs darker colors. Couple pics attached.....
Porsche Taycan SportDesign Package Taycan-01
Porsche Taycan SportDesign Package Taycan-02

Jayjay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S, Audi Q7 50, BMW 330 cabrio
Country flag
Yeah too expensive for not enough difference. I do regret not adding on the Sports Design Sideskirts to my 4S though for £665.
I chose only the front but now regreting of not going all in...

OP
OP
Schlossj

Schlossj

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I put the package in. I think it makes a difference to the car, makes it more beefy looking. Did a quick video.
Thanks for sending. Can’t wait to return the favor in Oct. Awesome looking package. I also think it makes a material difference. Again, once you’re up in the rarefied pricing air for this car what’s another $5K?!?

OP
OP
Schlossj

Schlossj

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I chose the option and was back/forth on it until I received the car and ultimately I am very happy I chose the option. It's true that it's not a huge difference but I think just enough. I think lighter colors highlight the larger intakes more vs darker colors. Couple pics attached.....
Taycan-01.jpg
Taycan-02.jpg
All I can say is WOWOWOWOW...so happy you sent this as it’s EXACTLY what I’m getting (except one small mod: my wheels are all black)...GORGEOUS and so happy I added the package!

OP
OP
Schlossj

Schlossj

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Taycan-01.jpg
Taycan-02.jpg
Separate questions: your window tint - can you tell me what % it is? And is it the same all around? Was it aftermarket or from dealer? Thanks!

OP
OP
Schlossj

Schlossj

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Separate questions: your window tint - can you tell me what % it is? And is it the same all around? Was it aftermarket or from dealer? Thanks!
Sorry one more: I circled the front lower element - in my factory rendering this is black - was this done special by you or was this the stock SportDesign feature in this color?
Porsche Taycan SportDesign Package BD0C9528-7749-4096-8E88-AFBA1C804B02

Cilviloze

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Boxster, MB E class, MB S class, Alphard
Country flag
Sorry one more: I circled the front lower element - in my factory rendering this is black - was this done special by you or was this the stock SportDesign feature in this color?
BD0C9528-7749-4096-8E88-AFBA1C804B02.jpeg
Every turbo has that part in exterior color.