vdr

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Maybe a Taycan...
Country flag
I've specc'd my 4S and have a few days left until my build freezes however I just noticed through the configurator that my leather interior doesn't appear to have the analog clock on the dash. I've chosen the Premium and Performance Packages, the latter of which has the "Sports Chrono Package" included, but how do I add the actual clock on the dash to my build? Clearly my assumption that the Sports Chrono Package actually included the analogue chronograph was incorrect....
Sponsored

Last edited:

PanameraFrank

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
It does include the clock, it's a configurator glitch. All Sports Chrono specc'd cars have the clock, period. You can't even delete it if you want to.

Be aware that the configurator is a loose preview and does NOT always accurately represent features. Double check with your salesperson regarding any aesthetic features to confirm what it actually looks like.

Edax Rerum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S+
Country flag
I've specced my 4S and have a few days left until my build freezes however I just noticed through the configurator that my leather interior doesn't appear to have the analog clock on the dash. I've chosen the Premium and Performance Packages, the latter of which has the "Sports Chrono Package" included, but how do I add the actual clock on the dash to my build? Clearly my assumption that the Sports Chrono Package actually included the analogue chronograph was incorrect....
I remember having the same question. It didn't bother me too much, since I preferred not having the clock. It appears to be a minor problem with the display in the configurator because when I received my car, it has the clock on the dash.

philbur

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1997 911 C2 (993), 2015 Cayenne S, 1978 VW Bus
Country flag
I want a proper analog clock and added this option - Sport Chrono Package with Porsche Design Subsecond Clock

Mike in CA

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S, '19 e-Tron, '24 GMC 2500HD Duramax
Country flag
I've specc'd my 4S and have a few days left until my build freezes however I just noticed through the configurator that my leather interior doesn't appear to have the analog clock on the dash. I've chosen the Premium and Performance Packages, the latter of which has the "Sports Chrono Package" included, but how do I add the actual clock on the dash to my build? Clearly my assumption that the Sports Chrono Package actually included the analogue chronograph was incorrect....
Another data point. The configurator for my 4S did not show the Chrono clock either, even though my car most definitely has it sitting right there on the dash!

OP
OP
vdr

vdr

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Maybe a Taycan...
Country flag
Good to know, thank you gentleman.

What color is the face on the standard chrono? Black?

NC_Taycan

First Name
Lewis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'12 Tesla Model S P85, '17 Cayenne S, '20 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
The clock with the Sport Chrono package is not a proper clock, at least not on my MY20. It's a LCD clock with a big ass second hand. However when you are actually using the sport chrono feature, it's a second timer with minutes in the digital display instead of the clock. This might be handy.

But it's never a proper analog clock (with two or three hands).
Sponsored