G5day

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 991.2 GTS 4 Conv, Macan Turbo
Country flag
Im planning to inc this in my spec on ST GTS.

Does anyone have some close ups especially of the rear and also side skirts, I know you lose the GTS badging, but as far as I can see on the sides it doesn’t change the actual skirts, just uses carbon inserts? Would be helpful to see some close ups if anyone has some thanks

For those that have the carbon SD option, have you had any issues in terms of wear and tear?
Years ago I had a e46 M3 CSL with front carbon splitter trims, they were prone to scuffing and small chIps. I‘m wondering how hardy they carbon trims are, espcially scuffs and chips on the front, and the rear little winglets on the rear suffering any cracks etc?

Many thanks, it looks as far as I can see amazing option when new but hoping they stand up to every day ware and tear well.
Sponsored

MConte05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4. GTS ST inbound
Country flag

this video walkaround has the carbon Sport design on a GTS ST along with some closeups.

Raphie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4s (21)
Country flag
it’s great, especially on black. The white spots on the foto’s is the lighting popping.

Porsche Taycan Sports Design Carbon package on ST GTS 9FE7996B-CD1F-4AC1-A0CF-EBF6AB9F42CA
Porsche Taycan Sports Design Carbon package on ST GTS 47B438A1-A05F-4D2F-9881-E93D72342475
Porsche Taycan Sports Design Carbon package on ST GTS B8435C0F-902D-4D1D-9677-68D38C9837C8
Porsche Taycan Sports Design Carbon package on ST GTS B9C7BDA6-3EF1-4529-817F-1B3971DAEC5E

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Im planning to inc this in my spec on ST GTS.

Does anyone have some close ups especially of the rear and also side skirts, I know you lose the GTS badging, but as far as I can see on the sides it doesn’t change the actual skirts, just uses carbon inserts? Would be helpful to see some close ups if anyone has some thanks

For those that have the carbon SD option, have you had any issues in terms of wear and tear?
Years ago I had a e46 M3 CSL with front carbon splitter trims, they were prone to scuffing and small chIps. I‘m wondering how hardy they carbon trims are, espcially scuffs and chips on the front, and the rear little winglets on the rear suffering any cracks etc?

Many thanks, it looks as far as I can see amazing option when new but hoping they stand up to every day ware and tear well.
I would skip it plus I think (not certain so check the configurator) the GTS logo is dropped from the side skirts if you opt for carbon.

darth_maul_80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4 , Taycan GTS
Country flag
I would skip it plus I think (not certain so check the configurator) the GTS logo is dropped from the side skirts if you opt for carbon.
I have this and can confirm the GTS logo on side skirts is indeed not there with carbon sports design

OP
OP
G5day

G5day

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 991.2 GTS 4 Conv, Macan Turbo
Country flag
Thanks all, personally I’m not concerned to lose the GTS stickers on the side. I like the aesthetics of having the external carbon to compliment in the internal carbon. will probably also include the carbon wing mirrors. At the end of the day it’s all personal preference.

Raphie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4s (21)
Country flag
Mirrors + painted mirror socket
Porsche Taycan Sports Design Carbon package on ST GTS FCD7C078-D680-4395-BC4E-0AB9A6B4B17A

Därk

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
-24Range Rover Sport, -23 Taycan GTS Sport Turismo
Country flag
I think it looks absolutely great - subtle yet dramatic. Great with dark paint. I did consider it for my GTS ST Volcano but decided to prioritise otherwise and to keep the GTS badges on the side skirts. Including this package on top of everything else would bring me too close to the Turbo cost wise... But otherwise I am all for it! I may put some carbon spots in the interior though.
Sponsored