Spotted on a mountain in France

Reg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Last week I had a similar encounter. In the euro tunnel. I parked my taycan and was followed by a Testarossa, Aston Martin, McLaren and a Boxter turbo.
Curious, why does one park in the euro tunnel? Are you waiting for something? Or was this outside the tunnel somewhere?

Leawood CT

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT
Country flag
No offense to our wonderful Taycans, but I would have been hoping for the red 812 Superfast as the concierge car. ;)

tbinmd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4, 991.2 GT3
Country flag
Yes, that is in Eze, A different group of cars from when I was there a few years ago.

Porsche Taycan Spotted on a mountain in France 1665031334335

tigerbalm

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, Fiat 500 EV
Country flag
I only thought that because right across was a Porsche branded level 2 charger
Oh, thats the Porsche EU destination charging thing: https://www.destination-charging.eu/

Porsche will install free chargers into hotels if you meet a few conditions. It's really taken off recently. Here in Ireland it went from two properties to a few hotels in each town now has Porsche Chargers.

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan TCT, 2024 Q8 eTron P+
Country flag
Oh, thats the Porsche EU destination charging thing: https://www.destination-charging.eu/

Porsche will install free chargers into hotels if you meet a few conditions. It's really taken off recently. Here in Ireland it went from two properties to a few hotels in each town now has Porsche Chargers.
Tesla invented the destination free charger model years ago. That said, given the complete clusterfuck design of Porsche branded EVSE's in North America (see threads on this forum how Porsche recently reduced them to 4.6KW max capacity via an official recall), probably a good thing they didn't roll it out here.
Sponsored