MyA

First Name
Marc-Yvon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Upon start up in cold temperatures, first 2 or 3 brake applications generate a LOUD squeaking sound, and a few less noisy squeaks. It goes away right after. This started after the 2 year maintenance when they did some maintenance on the breaks.

After taking it in 2 times for different issues (HV heater), they decided to change the front pads and discs under Bulletin: SY 4362 202/22

Any one else??

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Upon start up in cold temperatures, first 2 or 3 brake applications generate a LOUD squeaking sound, and a few less noisy squeaks. It goes away right after. This started after the 2 year maintenance when they did some maintenance on the breaks.

After taking it in 2 times for different issues (HV heater), they decided to change the front pads and discs under Bulletin: SY 4362 202/22

Any one else??

Not experienced that yet (thankfully).

Icebergmikey

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 850i, Taycan 4S (on order)
Country flag
This is from the cold weather. My BMW is doing the same right now, and has been when it drops below 50 degrees. Not sure but resurfacing may help.

OP
OP
MyA

MyA

First Name
Marc-Yvon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
This is from the cold weather. My BMW is doing the same right now, and has been when it drops below 50 degrees. Not sure but resurfacing may help.
NOpe because it was absent last year.
And only showed up after brake maintenance
And there is also a fix….
Sponsored