Status of traded FBM Taycan 4 CT

fgwinn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 FBM CT4 (sold), MY23 EQS 450 4Matic SUV
Country flag
I traded in my FBM Taycan 4 CT with 12K miles three months ago at a Philadelphia MB dealer (who also has a Porsche dealership). I got $88K for the trade which was $4K less than the trade-in offer I received two months prior from another dealer. The car was listed for sale with a CPO warranty at the beginning of November for $116K, a full $28K higher than the trade-in price. Since then the price has been reduced every couple of weeks and now stands at $103K. The original MSRP was about $104,500.

At $116K the car was definitely overpriced and that is probably the main reason its still on the lot. I got plenty of positive compliments on the FBM color, but I suppose this color may be too brave for the resale market. The car only had about $10K in options and that may also be contributing to being slow moving on the used car lot. After three months on the market I would think that the dealer would accept just about anything greater than the trade-in amount.

https://www.porschemechanicsburg.co...-taycan-4-awd-station-wagon-wp0ba2y14nsa67214
Sponsored

smohr33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S -> Taycan CT4
Country flag
I traded my 4S sedan on my CT in August at a Porsche dealer for $112k. It was a very strong offer, the market was still a little crazy. They CPO'd it and listed for $125k I think.

They still have the car 5 months later, and it's listed for $105k.

State of the market.

OP
OP
fgwinn

fgwinn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 FBM CT4 (sold), MY23 EQS 450 4Matic SUV
Country flag
@fgwinn your car is at the PA Auto Show. I asked and she said she misses you.
Truth be told I miss driving her too. I don't miss fighting with the EA DC chargers though. I was planning to go down to the show when it opens, how did you get early access? Are you exhibiting?