Steering wheel to control favorite stations

jmeys23

Can someone tell me how to program or use the steering wheel controls to flip through your favorite radio stations? What appears on my right side screen is every single FM station. I only want to scroll through my favorites which is 10 stations. Does anyone have a fix for this? And it looks like you can’t combine XM as well as FM on the favorites together. Please let me know if you have any information. Thanks
Sponsored

KensingtonPark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S; 2023 Audi eTron S Sportbck
Country flag
This has been discussed in multiple threads. Many would like to know. It appears that it is not possible.

OP
OP

jmeys23

This has been discussed in multiple threads. Many would like to know. It appears that it is not possible.
So the only way Porsche lets you change between your stations is on the trackpad with your right hand off the wheel and scrolling the touchpad. Is this how it is done the quickest?

KensingtonPark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S; 2023 Audi eTron S Sportbck
Country flag
Yes. Center screen with “Favorites” selected. Very suboptimal; different from other VW cars.

afel

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Totally agree! Safety not considered by Porsche in this regard!!

Doc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
So the only way Porsche lets you change between your stations is on the trackpad with your right hand off the wheel and scrolling the touchpad. Is this how it is done the quickest?
Voice control works. Sometimes.

bosch88

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
One of the stupidest things... I sent the diamond button to next station / track... on radio, it should be the next favourite station, instead, it's like the tuner... next station in the band ... same as on my Panamera... all other cars are the next station in the screen....

OP
OP

jmeys23

Voice control works. Sometimes.
One of the stupidest things... I sent the diamond button to next station / track... on radio, it should be the next favourite station, instead, it's like the tuner... next station in the band ... same as on my Panamera... all other cars are the next station in the screen....

OP
OP

jmeys23

I sent a inquiry to Porsche customer service to address this. Perhaps they can program it over the air to control just favorites when media is selected on the screen. We need more in this group to send inquiries so it will happen. Please send request.

Miwa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Wait until you find out this is a “feature” on a lot of other Porsches also…..
Sponsored