• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 20, 2024 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 20, 2024, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Still in Original Packaging, 2021 PMCC kit and case, with additional 25ft cable

marc

First Name
marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 4s
Country flag
Make me an offer!
Sponsored

daveo4EV

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne Hybrid, 911(s) GT3/Convertable
Country flag
recommend eBay - this charger will charge _ANY_ North American EV - sell it as a porsche logo'd J-1772 40 amp EVSE for any EV that wants a mobile charger to carry with them while traveling.

most mobile EVSE's are 32 amps, but the porsche one is 40 amps - so that's a selling feature - also it has adjustable amps on the charger which allows you to use it with various NEMA plugs and dial down the amps to avoid popping circuit breakers on lower amp circuits...

not sure how much you can get for it - competitive EVSE's are $500 or less new

good luck with sale.

daveo4EV

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne Hybrid, 911(s) GT3/Convertable
Country flag
this is a great deal for anyone that wants a 2nd Porsche PMCC - parts value from suncoastparts is $3200 - so if you want a Porsche PMCC for your vacation home help out @marc and buy his unit.

NC_Taycan

First Name
Lewis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'12 Tesla Model S P85, '17 Cayenne S, '20 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Yeah the problem is the Porsche tax... I'd consider it if it were the smaller, lighter Porsche Mobile Charger Plus (PMC+), but I'd still not likely pay the Porsche tax and I'd just get the new-gen Mustart portable EVSE with NEMA 14-50 plug.
Sponsored