Strange Apple Music/Apple Podcast log on behavior

carboard123

First Name
James
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4s 1972 911T Targa
Country flag
I have successfully registered and logged into my Apple Music account directly via the Taycan infotainment system (not via CarPlay) in my 2021 Taycan 4S. I have also successfully registered and logged into my Apple Podcast account directly via the infotainment system. The problem is that when I register and log into one it automatically kicks me out of the other. Once kicked out, i have to re-register and log in again (not just log in again but literally reregister using UPC code, etc).

This has happened numerous times so its not a one time bug. Bottom line there seems to be no way to be registered and logged into both Apple Music and Apple Podcasts (i am not suggesting i want to use both at the same time, but i should not have to re-register and log in every time i switch between the two).

Has anyone else had a similar experience? Am i doing something wrong here?

Torv

First Name
Torv
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Same thing here. I also have to log in to Apple Music repeatedly even when I don't have Podcasts enabled. It's all wildly inconsistent. I will go days with everything working properly, then randomly, I'll have to re-login to Apple Music with the QR code all from scratch. Same with Apple Podcasts.

Advertisement

ZYRUS
Advertisement