Strange FOD behavior post-update for MY20 Taycan

PorscheGG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Macan GTS, 2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Using Chrome, I opened the "My Porsche" website. Once there, under the heading "My Connect Services", is another link to "Buy other Connect Services". Clicking that link leads to the "Porsche Connect Store" (See image below).

As my car is leased, I calculated that after the three-month trial period for the ALK and Innodrive, it would be less expensive for me to pay for them monthly over the remaining term of my lease, rather than purchase them.

Porsche Connect.jpg
Got it. Thanks. I suppose I’m like the OP, don’t see the options for Innodrive, etc. .

Porsche Taycan Strange FOD behavior post-update for MY20 Taycan A6D2D075-9F85-48FD-90EC-740230E03F0B
Sponsored

GaryT

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S, Porsche Macan, Porsche 911 Turbo, Porsche 928S
Country flag
Got it. Thanks. I suppose I’m like the OP, don’t see the options for Innodrive, etc. .

A6D2D075-9F85-48FD-90EC-740230E03F0B.png
I suggest that you call Porsche Customer Service and ask them to escalate the problem. Then keep calling every few days to follow-up. That worked for me.

benver

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY2020 Porsche Taycan Turbo
Country flag
For me the Function on Demand reappeared last Friday. I have been in contact with PC Rotterdam, they told me Porsche was working on the back-end servers for the connect app and website.

For Innodrive to be available, your car must have ACC. Mine does so I went for the monthly subscription to try it.

I haven't checked this morning(Monday), but until yesterday no sign of Innodrive in the car. I did follow the procedure described after purchase.

Fingers crossed ;)

nwills

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
My Porsche Connect store just populated the Innodrive and Active Lane Keeping as FOD a week ago. I added both options to my basket and couldn’t check out. After removing Innodrive I managed to check out with ALK which a week later still hasn’t been activated. Porsche Connect support have told me they’re working on it but never call me back when they say they will and it seems like a Mickey Mouse operation from what I can tell. Unfortunately there is no solid answers from anyone since you’re dealing with customer service reps at a call center who quite clearly have no technical background and simply escalate the problem which then bottle necks somewhere between your home country and Germany. Let’s see if and when this gets sorted.

submatrix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan
Country flag
I wonder if activating/deactivating FoDs are this flaky for everyone. If so, my dream of activating ALK for 1 month every time I go on a road trip might be dead (my inventory order already comes with ACC).

GaryT

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S, Porsche Macan, Porsche 911 Turbo, Porsche 928S
Country flag
Once the ALK and PID features were finally made available to me on my FoD features list, I had no problem installing and activating both.
Sponsored