Suggestions : Carbon fiber / HGB

maddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S (ordered)
Country flag
Finally, I get to keep my car. Just got back from a long work trip and can’t wait to enjoy with the Taycan 4S.

There are a few mods I want to do. I love the carbon fiber front lip and side skirts but i don’t like the sports look. The only way to get that through Porsches was the $10k sports design carbon fiber package. I’ve looked at other companies and none of the carbon fiber options are a choice for me. They are. a bit too much ! too busy.

Any suggestions how to get those. If not, my next best option is HGB front lip, side skirts and rear lip. Here’s a photo of my car:

the other photos - is what I’m considering something. Getting parts from suncoast, then getting them painted in HGB and then install. Looking at around $4k

Porsche Taycan Suggestions : Carbon fiber / HGB 010F62CB-CB36-4037-930C-D664FF02FDA7

Porsche Taycan Suggestions : Carbon fiber / HGB 11DFE3A7-703B-441D-A6E8-D2760899CDC4

Porsche Taycan Suggestions : Carbon fiber / HGB 0B1C0EA7-FF48-4A7B-A6C3-0B4095568826

Sf-bay-taycan-seeker

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT Turbo S, Tesla X, Tesla Y
Country flag
and the carbon fiber

28C5193C-B351-455B-B1F1-CB4D62609319.jpeg
Cool pics, thanks for sharing.

I'm thinking of changing my front lip to carbon fiber on CT w Off Road Design package.

So, just to understand what you did, you had a 4S and added/swapped the factory carbon fiber front lip? Who did you use to do it? And did they order the part factory direct or from someone else?

Thanks for any help

Skilly

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
If I am reading your question correctly, you want to take a regular 4S and enhance the look with CF.

I think the move is getting the turbo optioned parts from Suncoast (front, sides, rear), painting them to match and then using a PPF wrap like this for the look you want without the cost:

https://www.stek-usa.com/dynocarbon

Here's the thing:

1. the OEM CF option is EXPENSIVE and adds no value beyond the esthetics/appearance.
2. I would place a $100 bet that I could park and OEM car and a properly wrapped car with this product side-by-side and even an educated observer wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

It would get you exactly what you want without the nutty costs.
Sponsored

Last edited: