XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC
any further success stories here?! :)
I'm planning to order leather visors with Bordeaux stitching to match a steering wheel with Bordeaux stitching from Exclusive Option.

fgwinn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 FBM CT4 (sold), MY23 EQS 450 4Matic SUV
Country flag
I ordered a set of the black visor sleeves from visorsleeves.com. The product is available in four sizes - extra small, small, medium, and large. The small size is 9" x 5.5" and the extra small size is 9" x 4". The 5.5" width is a very loose fit on the Taycan visors and the 4" width is an extremely tight fit. The medium and large visors are available with a cutout for the mirror. The extra small and small sizes will completely cover both the warning label AND the mirror.

The quality of the product is very good and the customer service is also outstanding.

Spida

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo Cherry Red
Country flag
I've revived this old thread because I just picked up my 4S and, like @wemct and others, I very much despise the yellow airbag warning stickers on the sun visors.

In previous Porsches I've used denatured alcohol and one trick that I've found is that if, after applying a rag to wet the sticker, I've used a q-tip soaked in alcohol to "paint" under the edge of the sticker as I begin to peel it back. In this way I can usually get the sticker off in one piece. But I digress...

My new 4S has the optional race-tex headliner which means the visors are also in race-tex fabric and I'm leery of using denatured alcohol or any other solvent like acetone. Does anyone have experience successfully removed the stickers from race-tex covered visors or any other advice (besides leaving the stickers alone, of course ;)).
old thread,

but just noticed that the the poster above has race tex

Mike in CA

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S, 2019 e-Tron, F250 Powerstroke
Country flag
old thread,

but just noticed that the the poster above has race tex
Yeah, that was me. Never got an answer as to how to safely remove the stickers from Race Tex so, as much as I dislike the yellow stickers, I've left them alone.

Spida

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo Cherry Red
Country flag
Yeah, that was me. Never got an answer as to how to safely remove the stickers from Race Tex so, as much as I dislike the yellow stickers, I've left them alone.
If you go back to the previous page, there is a post from a member called "Louv" who posted pictures of the stickers removed from what looks to me like a Racetex interior. I would say that's your answer.

NFBJRD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Taycan GTS
Country flag
Is the sticker on the leather visors? Is that a way to avoid having to deal with the stickers?
Sponsored