OzzieT

First Name
Oz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS
Country flag
Last week I received a package in the mail, which was a letter and this etched picture of a Taycan, included in the box were a couple of metal feet so the the picture can be stood vertically on a surface.

The letter reinforces that not even Porsche Australia know when they are going to get allocations of vehicles. So if you really want a Taycan then its going to be a long wait. As to the picture, I'm not really sure I have much use for it, I don't really want to mount it on my desk and think of my non-existent Taycan every day. But important to acknowledge Porsche Australia taking the issue seriously and a gesture of apology to their customers.

Porsche Taycan Supply status letter and gift PorschePlaqueEdit

Porsche Taycan Supply status letter and gift PorscheLetterEdit

CatWithBat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I received one of these while waiting for my 4S, plus a toy RC Taycan car, sports bag, hi tech phone/laptop charger, and a couple of nice paperweights. I placed my order when they were first announced and had a 12+ month wait...But at least they don't forget about you!

SwissTaycan

First Name
Dieter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4S arrived on 23.12.20 and 718 Spyder on order
Country flag
I received that when I signed the “deposit option letter” with dealer/Porsche before they had even released the car!