Rob********

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S
Country flag
Hi. So i have Zapp Map and Im looking at this journey which will likely be done a number of times a year with the wife and child. She is nervous of charging issues. So im hoping for recommendations on the best places to stop that may cater for some food and drink. So far, these seem the best...

Instavolt at Stroud Park and/or Bambury Supercharger (this one is open to non-Tesla)
Ionity Stafford
Sponsored

Fish Fingers

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
Hi. So i have Zapp Map and Im looking at this journey which will likely be done a number of times a year with the wife and child. She is nervous of charging issues. So im hoping for recommendations on the best places to stop that may cater for some food and drink. So far, these seem the best...

Instavolt at Stroud Park and/or Bambury Supercharger (this one is open to non-Tesla)
Ionity Stafford
Is the stealth font user error or a fashion statement Rob?
Either way, it is a bit difficult to read.
👀

It reminds me of a remote control submarine..... Sounds good in practice, but not so good at the boating lake when you can't see it.

😁

OP
OP

Rob********

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S
Country flag
Thanks Ian...re-typed it below... looks no different to me but here we are:

Hi. So I have Zapp Map and I'm looking at this journey which will likely be done a number of times a year with the wife and child. She is nervous of charging issues. So I'm hoping for recommendations on the best places to stop that may cater for some food and drink. So far, these seem the best...

Ionity Stafford

Poshfpg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S ID3
Country flag
I would see what the PCM says and also use ABRP which I’ve found excellent and uses topography and weather and time of year.

Fish Fingers

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
Will she be recharging at Chester, or will she need to be arriving there with some charge for the return journey?

Porsche Chester is en route and just off the M56 (near Cheshire Oaks).

Slightly before on the M6 are Lymm and Knutsford services. I think both are Gridserve and have usual service station facilities.

OP
OP

Rob********

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S
Country flag
Id probably recharge at Porsche Chester over the course of the trip so woukd hope to arrive with a fairly good SOC. I think if the weather etc allows, id be ok to get to Stafford (155 miles) then a decent charge there over lunch.
Sponsored