DMTaycan

First Name
Deya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, 718, Audi 8, Audi A5
Country flag
finally collected mine today @louv and its over 400 miles home for me (I've purchased from the furthest UK dealer away !!!) , so its going to be a long first day but i suppose it gives me a good chance to work out what everything does
Congratulation. Did you purchase from a far away dealer because of delivery slot, discount or other reasons? Any hints will be appreciated as I am about to place an order. Thanks
Sponsored

OP
OP
louv

louv

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo (sold), Mini Cooper SE, Mercedes Sprinter RV, BMW K1600GT
Country flag
This is incredible!! Well done. I am pretty jealous.

I live in Seattle and have one question, how are you getting into Canada without 2 weeks quarantine?

Take photos and share the stats with us please. I would really like to know what charging infrastructure and experience was like, including what it feels like to stop and charge every 250 miles for so many days.
Keep reading. This was January 29-March 13, 2020.

I could not have done that trip 2 weeks earlier (no PetroCanada stations), or two weeks later (National Emergency was declared... so I skipped my last 3 stops and drove home).

Mwa3aan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150 Raptor, Porsche Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Keep reading. This was January 29-March 13, 2020.

I could not have done that trip 2 weeks earlier (no PetroCanada stations), or two weeks later (National Emergency was declared... so I skipped my last 3 stops and drove home).
Incredible story. Well done on making time in life to do something like this. Thats what i respect most of what you did.

Lfcdan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan (soon), Etron Launch edition (soon) EX 911 Targa 4s and Cayenne hybrid (2010)
Country flag
Congratulation. Did you purchase from a far away dealer because of delivery slot, discount or other reasons? Any hints will be appreciated as I am about to place an order. Thanks
Hi Pal

I purchased far away due to a build slot, I had a 4s on order originally from another dealer but once I started adding options it made so much more sense upgrading to a turbo
And this dealer had a build slot that worked for me
It's been a good 420m first day

feye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S+ 2020
Country flag
finally collected mine today @louv and its over 400 miles home for me (I've purchased from the furthest UK dealer away !!!) , so its going to be a long first day but i suppose it gives me a good chance to work out what everything does
Congrats!!! Pics with driving/trip experience, please!

DMTaycan

First Name
Deya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, 718, Audi 8, Audi A5
Country flag
Hi Pal

I purchased far away due to a build slot, I had a 4s on order originally from another dealer but once I started adding options it made so much more sense upgrading to a turbo
And this dealer had a build slot that worked for me
It's been a good 420m first day
Enjoy and thanks

OP
OP
louv

louv

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles