Tarifa to Nordkapp Day -1 The night before our trip South.

Pozuelo

First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo S, 2018 E63S Estate, 2023 A45S
Country flag
A highly adventurous day with several setbacks even before the start of the trip. The Sotogrande Ionity charger was supposed to open yesterday, but there are new delays due to bureaucratic documentation not being accepted on time. The alternate Marbella Porsche dealer chargers (2) are out of order until next week, awaiting parts. My chosen hotel has no destination chargers except for Tesla. Therefore, my objective of not using practically any DC chargers under 150kw, went down the drain before leaving. On my way to the airport, to pick up my son-in-law, the dreaded two lines crossed came up and no connection available. Really ? I was fearing an early morning visit to my dealer. However after locking the car and after a while restarting, was no use. Then I tried restarting the PCM with the two-finger trick, and it worked. Now I am in bed, resting and hoping I did not forget to pack anything important.

Fun fact: I had to ask permission to the park authorities to visit Tarifa Island which was granted yet only on foot. Also had to ask the Guardia Civil for permission. Hopefully no more snags.

Bring on the adventure.
Porsche Taycan Tarifa to Nordkapp Day -1  The night before our trip South. Madrid a Villa Padierna
Sponsored