Pozuelo

First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo S, 2018 E63S Estate, 2023 A45S
Country flag
We arrived 1:30 later than originally planned. Very few unlimited speed stretches with quite a bit of traffic and drivers continually cutting into the left lane, even if they were traveling considerably slower than us. Disappointing as we were expecting a better opportunity to enjoy the capabilities of the car without being on the lookout for the authorities. In France, just as I remembered from my drives through here in the last 30+ years, the drivers are highly disciplined and almost never cut in front of you, and the roads are in remarkable condition. The only improvement in France would be a higher speed limit :rock::headbang:… Back to yesterday´s experience… We reached momentarily a speed of 237 km/h and several times over 200 km/h, but it was impossible to maintain those speeds for over a few seconds. Keeping it between 160 and 180 km/h was easy in the unlimited stretches which were possibly a third of our journey to Hamburg. The range indicated this morning fell to 300km. It was 380km when I left Madrid. By this afternoon, I hope it slowly rises again.

Could not resist ordering a hamburger in Hamburg for dinner !

A photo at one of the Ionity charger with a variety of cars.

Porsche Taycan Tarifa to Nordkapp Day 3:  Lyon to Hamburg    Unable to keep up with our schedule today.  Too many roadworks in Germany ! D1771AFD-0590-4845-B02A-2E9A0C89B0F5

Porsche Taycan Tarifa to Nordkapp Day 3:  Lyon to Hamburg    Unable to keep up with our schedule today.  Too many roadworks in Germany ! 6925B677-5A4A-4AD6-A00D-17C7E8F637C9

Last edited:

Ren

First Name
Rene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 2021,Cayenne PD3 2009 , 2023 Taycan GTS
Country flag
Looks great Roberto , do you know what the best app for us to use through Spain , I have got Ionity but i am a bit concerned if I am going to make it from Bilboa or Santander to , Lago Azul Portugal Ferreira do Zezere, on Ionity alone for Portugal I am covered i have 2 good cards Milo and EDP . any help is appreciated , taking it on the Autobahn in Germany is on my list as well , hopefully less road works by then :)

OP
OP
Pozuelo

Pozuelo

First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Definitely need Endesa (Juice Pass), Zunder (ex-Easy-Charger) and Wenea. When are you making this trip ? Will study your route in detail when I have some more time after I return home.

OP
OP
Pozuelo

Pozuelo

First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Oops, forgot Iberdrola (Recarga Pública)… the most important one together with your Porsche Charging Card.
Sponsored