xqdong

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD 2022
Country flag
I ordered my taycan beginning of Sep, and Car arrived yesterday, which is sooner than I expected. It is a big surprise and I'm so exciting about it.

My order is RWD, volcano Grey, with black leather interior, mission E rims. let me put some photo on it to share with your friends. I'm not a good photographer, so forgive my skills, but the car is so beautiful and handsome! LOVINGGGGG IT!!!

Porsche Taycan Taycan 2022 RWD arrived, EXCITING!!! 1
Porsche Taycan Taycan 2022 RWD arrived, EXCITING!!! 2
Porsche Taycan Taycan 2022 RWD arrived, EXCITING!!! 3
Porsche Taycan Taycan 2022 RWD arrived, EXCITING!!! 4
Porsche Taycan Taycan 2022 RWD arrived, EXCITING!!! 5

BartA

First Name
Bart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Macan GTS
Country flag
Porsches are amazing. You're looking at the car "standard black Taycan", than "oh nice wheels" and than boom red safety belts :rock: nice touch, great looking car!

DANgerous

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Congratulations, I just got mine two weeks back! Went for red seats with black seatbelts, contrast to yours. I'm sure you're already loving the car, like me and many others.

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC
Congrats! :fist bump:

O2TheL

First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lots of Ducati, LR Defender, Audi S5, Taycan 4S
Country flag
I love it. Congrats!
Just watch your speed limit - I've had too many tickets in Japan.

I did the same with the red seat belts. :cool:

Tsingtao

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toucan RWD
Country flag
I ordered my taycan beginning of Sep, and Car arrived yesterday, which is sooner than I expected. It is a big surprise and I'm so exciting about it.

My order is RWD, volcano Grey, with black leather interior, mission E rims. let me put some photo on it to share with your friends. I'm not a good photographer, so forgive my skills, but the car is so beautiful and handsome! LOVINGGGGG IT!!!

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
Fantastic color combo, good times ahead! And now the $64,000 question: Did your 2022 arrive with electronic steering adjustment or :with a manual adjustment and a promise from Porsche to retrofit with electronic? I’ve been waiting, with the patience of Job, for my electric retrofit and will likely lose my mind if you received your very badass 2022 with electric steering adjustment.

OP
OP
xqdong

xqdong

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD 2022
Country flag
Fantastic color combo, good times ahead! And now the $64,000 question: Did your 2022 arrive with electronic steering adjustment or :with a manual adjustment and a promise from Porsche to retrofit with electronic? I’ve been waiting, with the patience of Job, for my electric retrofit and will likely lose my mind if you received your very badass 2022 with electric steering adjustment.
Hi, my car with electronic steering adjustment and 2 keys. my sales told me he surprised that I got those....

Tsingtao

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toucan RWD
Country flag
Hi, my car with electronic steering adjustment and 2 keys. my sales told me he surprised that I got those....
Very nice. I have now officially lost my mind. Enjoy my electronic steering adjustment!?(<Me, green with envy!)

Tsingtao

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toucan RWD
Country flag
Bro, take it easy, it will come eventually
It's all good. I drive a Taycan! Wouldn't want to be behind the wheel in anything else. Congrats again on your new ride. The volcano grey and mission-e's really look great together!

HK111

First Name
Henrik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, Corvette C7 Stingray, Mercedes V
Country flag
Bravo for the beautiful car!