Taycan 4CT Ordered..thought I'd join the club

PCAR-KAISER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT
Country flag
Pulled the trigger on a 4 Cross Turismo, after bouncing between the 4 and 4S..thought I'd say hi!
Currently daily driving a Panamera ST Hybrid, which I love, but time to rejoin the electric revolution....
I'm pretty decided on most of my options, but can't for the life of me decide on a colour.....still have a few months to lock it in though, looking at Sept/Oct Delivery
Sponsored

ljump12

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M3
Country flag
Pulled the trigger on a 4 Cross Turismo, after bouncing between the 4 and 4S..thought I'd say hi!
Currently daily driving a Panamera ST Hybrid, which I love, but time to rejoin the electric revolution....
I'm pretty decided on most of my options, but can't for the life of me decide on a colour.....still have a few months to lock it in though, looking at Sept/Oct Delivery
I like all the expensive colors... Neptune Blue, Carmine Red & Chalk

I think all three look great with the first two being more flashy. What are you choosing between?

OP
OP
PCAR-KAISER

PCAR-KAISER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT
Country flag
I like all the expensive colors... Neptune Blue, Carmine Red & Chalk

I think all three look great with the first two being more flashy. What are you choosing between?
Provisional spec is Dolomite Silver as thought the lighter colours look great on the Taycan (but I don't want white), but now swaying towards Gentian Blue. My Panamera and Macan before, have both been Jet Black so wanted something different.

Special colours look great, but trying to keep the build cost to £90k...its already slipped to £91k

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC

neilj007

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Macan, Renault Zoe
Country flag
I've eventually gone for Gentian Blue, but must admit the Neptune on the Turbo S that's doing the rounds with the journalists look pretty cool

scbryan

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Cross Turismo 4 (Ordered), 718 Boxster GTS
Country flag
Im struggling between Neptune and Chalk... Currently with Chalk as I have always admired that color and the different shades of grey that show up in different light

OP
OP
PCAR-KAISER

PCAR-KAISER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT
Country flag
I've eventually gone for Gentian Blue, but must admit the Neptune on the Turbo S that's doing the rounds with the journalists look pretty cool
Agreed it does look good, especially with the gloss black arches.

So I literally just had a call saying my build slot is now July....I thought I’d have a few months of seeing them on the road before having to lock in my spec!

Anyway new spec provided and the colour roulette wheel is currently on Gentian...

As for other spec, is it crazy I got the Electric Sport Sound purely for my son who I think will love it! At the moment when i switch from electric to combustion he shouts “boosters on”!?
Sponsored