ron_b

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Even though I had not seen those in reality when ordering, I opted for the 19" Aero wheels because there are so many potholes in the roads where I live that I need the sturdiest tires to protect the rims. (New Jersey: high in taxes, low in services.) The added aero efficiency is a welcome side effect of that choice. Personally, I think the 20" Aero wheels still look a little better but the 19" Aero wheels looked markedly better in reality than what I feared from the configurator.

FrankTaycanPic3.jpg
Yes thanks for the post. I recall seeing them 2 weekends ago at a Taycan meetup in the Bay Area. The concave shape is quite attractive. I got a Volcano Grey car so opted for the Turbo wheels with more black. But at the Porsche Experience Center I tracked a 4S with the 19" wheels. It did very well, cornering at high speeds and no traction loss that I could detect. With the Dolomite Silver I think they work very well and probably also with Mamba Green also with it's yellow tint.
The car is stunning, the foot-ware is only a small piece of its presence. :cool:

Last edited: