1999 911, taycan 4s
Country flag
V260 Vehicle entry to body shop (CP 0.0) 01/24/2020
V270 Vehicle exit production (CP 7.8) 02/12/2020
V300 Vehicle completion (CP 8.0) 02/12/2020
V331 Entry port Emden 02/12/2020
V332 Exit port Emden 02/14/2020
U002 Entry port Houston 03/06/2020

No dates posted yet for NA10 (PDI in) or NA19 (PDI finished) or U003 (Release for transport). My dealer expects that I should have the car around mid-March timeframe. Taycan 4S, Carrara White Metallic over Black/Limestone Beige leather interior.

Watching the calendar and struggling to avoid calling the dealer every few days to find out when the demonstrators come in.

Toby
Toby - I agree, I am glad my dealer called me, because I would have bugged the crap out of him, yeah I think the dealers are told not to give an exact dates, I get it, a lot of factors that can change at a moment, just glad they are getting built, now we need a internet cam at the factory to watch them being built. He he, nice build.
Sponsored

Marshall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S; 2021 Macan S
Country flag
My dealer would not give me specific dates. He has simply told me the car goes into lock status late January with a March build. I am in California so I anticipate a May or June delivery.

Toby Pennycuff

First Name
Toby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911S, Porsche 930, Porsche GT3 Cup, Taycan 4S
Country flag
My dealer would not give me specific dates. He has simply told me the car goes into lock status late January with a March build. I am in California so I anticipate a May or June delivery.
Marshall,

Your dealer has access to the manufacturing scheduling systems at the factory. Those "V" and "U" codes are standard for Porsche. Your salesman can tell you exactly whben the car is schedule to begin production as well as when production is complete and the car goes to the port. Hard to understand why they would be reluctant to share those kinds of known details with a buyer of a vehicle costing upwards of $120-130K!

Toby

SHN

First Name
Svein Halvard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S+, Tesla Model S (for sale)
Country flag
now we need a internet cam at the factory to watch them being built. He he, nice build.
I sugested that to my dealer back in November, and to follow the transport to the destination (GPS, Web camera at ports, Wessel Tracker etc.) They liked the idea and would pass it to Porsche AG. Maybe, you will follow your next Porsche online from cradle to grave:like:

Reg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Hard to understand why they would be reluctant to share those kinds of known details with a buyer of a vehicle costing upwards of $120-130K!

Toby
My dealer shared that info with me, but not before saying several times "this can and probably will change" - maybe some people may be risk adverse about letting the customer down.

Minnesotan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo, 2022 Targa 4S, 2018 E300
Country flag
Marshall,

Your dealer has access to the manufacturing scheduling systems at the factory. Those "V" and "U" codes are standard for Porsche. Your salesman can tell you exactly whben the car is schedule to begin production as well as when production is complete and the car goes to the port. Hard to understand why they would be reluctant to share those kinds of known details with a buyer of a vehicle costing upwards of $120-130K!

Toby
New Here. Have “freeze” date of 1/10/2020 for Turbo, with stated build in February. What are the “V” and “U” codes?

Robert Q

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
V260 Vehicle entry to body shop (CP 0.0) 01/24/2020
V270 Vehicle exit production (CP 7.8) 02/12/2020
V300 Vehicle completion (CP 8.0) 02/12/2020
V331 Entry port Emden 02/12/2020
V332 Exit port Emden 02/14/2020
U002 Entry port Houston 03/06/2020

No dates posted yet for NA10 (PDI in) or NA19 (PDI finished) or U003 (Release for transport). My dealer expects that I should have the car around mid-March timeframe. Taycan 4S, Carrara White Metallic over Black/Limestone Beige leather interior.

Watching the calendar and struggling to avoid calling the dealer every few days to find out when the demonstrators come in.

Toby
Toby,

I have been to the PECNA and only saw the Olea in Black/Beige. I saw a sample of Black/Limestone Beige. Have you seen anything in person on that color or are you just going with the flow? I am going with Carmine Red and don't want the normal black inside. What are your thoughts and what about your wheels?

snb7x

First Name
Bertie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Porsche Macan S, Z4 3.0i Conv, VW Golf & Taycan Turbo (awaited)
Country flag
the first two batches of taycan4s are in April delivery and June. I say delivery because this could be anytime in April or early may, for the first batch, I have a 4s in the first batch, if you do also, let me hear from you. Mine is black on black config, can't wait
I’ve a 4S in the first batch: Silver (metallic) with black trim & leather ... dealer update (expected 27th March) ... looking forward to Easter even more than Santa

Porsche Taycan Taycan 4s April delivery AD3D226C-5436-4B5C-8546-9BEFD33EA584

OP
OP
Cpoarchy

Cpoarchy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 911, taycan 4s
Country flag
I’ve a 4S in the first batch: Silver (metallic) with black trim & leather ... dealer update (expected 27th March) ... looking forward to Easter even more than Santa

AD3D226C-5436-4B5C-8546-9BEFD33EA584.png
Gorgeous. Congrats, I feel the same, my wife said, 3 years free Internet and charging.. you might just live in this car.. well.. maybe. He he

Toby Pennycuff

First Name
Toby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911S, Porsche 930, Porsche GT3 Cup, Taycan 4S
Country flag
Toby,

I have been to the PECNA and only saw the Olea in Black/Beige. I saw a sample of Black/Limestone Beige. Have you seen anything in person on that color or are you just going with the flow? I am going with Carmine Red and don't want the normal black inside. What are your thoughts and what about your wheels?
Pretty much going with the flow. Did not want a dark material here in Texas. Was worred that the other lighter color would be too light and easily get stained/damaged by blue jeans/pants die etc... So the Limestone Beige was my best alternative. I was not interested in Alcantara or RaceTex interiors. We shall see!

OP
OP
Cpoarchy

Cpoarchy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 911, taycan 4s
Country flag
Black with tan interior scheduled for early May

1E2E3FE6-7B6D-4033-8184-91D02DF2BB3D.png
Congrats, that a Porsche I could live with... love the wheels, don't know why they put the expensive brakes with the cool wheels, jumped out of my budget or that was my build. You got the original lights to, first one I have seen like that, to me they look more like the mission e concept

SFEVER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S, Hyundai Kona EV, Ducati SFV4S
Country flag
Mine also will not give out any information. The are keeping it on a need to know basis. All they said was April/May delivery. Deposit put down March 2018, Order put in October 2019.

Scandinavian

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan T, Tesla M3P, Aston Martin DB9, Porsche 996 C4 Cab
Country flag
Mine also will not give out any information. The are keeping it on a need to know basis. All they said was April/May delivery. Deposit put down March 2018, Order put in October 2019.
Change dealer!
Ridiculous answer from a dealer! They are there to serve the Customer not the other way around!
Sponsored