Taycan 4s April delivery

TC Fan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
I was told 4/10. Today, I was told 5/1. I'm not sure anyone knows for sure (or maybe my dealer is not telling me the truth - it wouldn't be the first time).

TC Fan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
Volcano Grey w Black Leather and Paldao
Finished 2/14, in port Houston 3/27
:fist bump: to no delays
Do you have any update? I was the first to go forward with the 4s. Was originally told April 10, now May 1. Trying to figure out if I'm getting played.

Lfcdan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan (soon), Etron Launch edition (soon) EX 911 Targa 4s and Cayenne hybrid (2010)
Country flag
I’m in the Uk and ive been told today that my Turbo has been delayed 3 weeks!

Reg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Do you have any update? I was the first to go forward with the 4s. Was originally told April 10, now May 1. Trying to figure out if I'm getting played.
I was originally late April, am now late may. Heard others got delayed too. I don’t think you are getting played. There are just delays

rquinton

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911, Porsche Taycan 4S (March 2021 arrival date PECATL), 2021 Porsche Cayenne GTS
Country flag
FYI for those of you looking for PEC Atlanta or LA deliveries, I just confirmed that they will be starting the delivery option for Atlanta in July. It is back on the configurer so for those who want the PEC delivery option, it is BACK.

TC Fan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
I was originally late April, am now late may. Heard others got delayed too. I don’t think you are getting played. There are just delays
Thanks for letting me know. Sorry to hear, to both of us.

Td78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Yes, my 4S is delayed too. Was supposed to enter production 1/24, now expected 2/7. Completion date, if I remember correctly, slipped from 2/14 to early March.

Looks like the shipping lines to US ports run roughly every three weeks, so I slipped onto the next ship. I think mine said delivery to dealer on 4/7.

Patience is not a strength of mine. Fortunately it is for my dealer because he is still responding to my emails!

Reg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
FYI for those of you looking for PEC Atlanta or LA deliveries, I just confirmed that they will be starting the delivery option for Atlanta in July. It is back on the configurer so for those who want the PEC delivery option, it is BACK.
Wow. Thanks.
I saw it on the configurator, so that is great, but they didn't mention anything about when it starts.
I have a delivery targeted for May so I would hate to have it delayed until July (or later if lots of people take this option).

Did the centers themselves say it isn't start until July?

thanks again

MissionC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Doubt it as my 4S order has been pushed back to early June now from mid-May. My dealer said there’s a possibility it will come forward to late May, but it sounds like production delays are rippling through all orders.

feye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S+ 2020
Country flag
Doubt it as my 4S order has been pushed back to early June now from mid-May. My dealer said there’s a possibility it will come forward to late May, but it sounds like production delays are rippling through all orders.
I have read in German news, that Mercedes has huge problems getting the batteries delivered for the EQC, Audi also seems to have problems with battery delivery. Seems that this is the real bottleneck for German manufuctures at the moment...

ron_b

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Last edited:

Nkarakala

First Name
Nithin karakala
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan
Country flag
Just got an email from my dealer. My 4S went into production on 1/27. Still hold the April delivery date.

Porsche Taycan Taycan 4s April delivery 4ECE4EC1-F0AF-41D9-B72C-64148F4BED2C

Reg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Congrats, good to hear that things are moving.
Thanks for letting us know...also waiting for my 4s and had some delays already.
Sponsored