ron_b

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Though the title looks like a comparison video, it's mostly a review with only a few min on Tesla and Porsche 911. This guy owns a 911 and a Targa so is a Porsche enthusiast.

YouTube FIRST Porsche Taycan 4S Review by Owner! Taycan v 911 v Tesla X
MDCShoots

Sponsored

DQLAV

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S - Renault Captur - BMW 535i F10 (prev.)
Country flag
Though the title looks like a comparison video, it's mostly a review with only a few min on Tesla and Porsche 911. This guy owns a 911 and a Targa so is a Porsche enthusiast.

YouTube FIRST Porsche Taycan 4S Review by Owner! Taycan v 911 v Tesla X
MDCShoots

He doesn't have the full leather interior upgrade if I'm right but he still says the quality is so much better then in the Tesla, that's a big compliment to Porsche! He also doesn't have the sport chrono package. I get the impression that he is very satisfied with the car, even with partial leather. Maybe worth considering not to go for the leather upgrade?! Awesome exterior spec, nice overall car! Congrats and enjoy your Taycan!

MDCShoots

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
After a few requests I actually did it -

Real Owners Review of new Porsche Taycan.

Please check it out, share, comment

I also compared it to my others car including Tesla Model X and 911 Targa.

I did this because of the lack is real insights into owning the car as opposed to a 20 min drive with a journalist.

Oh and for eagle eyed yes there is a typo in Porsche ‍♂ - lesson learnt in my first review!

MDCShoots

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
He doesn't have the full leather interior upgrade if I'm right but he still says the quality is so much better then in the Tesla, that's a big compliment to Porsche! He also doesn't have the sport chrono package. I get the impression that he is very satisfied with the car, even with partial leather. Maybe worth considering not to go for the leather upgrade?! Awesome exterior spec, nice overall car! Congrats and enjoy your Taycan!
thanks and yes great car. Full leather. Significantly better quality build throughout than my Tesla.

Mylam

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
DB11V12.
Country flag
991/992/Taycan 4S owners

How does standard part leather interior quality feel and look compared against interior of a 991/992 which is standard full leather

I have had 911s but have not seen the part leather interior yet - all demo’s have full leather option - which is outside of my budget

kreshi

First Name
hansi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
Before ordering my Taycan I tested out one with the partial leather. Coming from a full leather Cayenne Turbo, it was a huge "no-go" for me to get the partial leather. To me it felt like the interior was losing a lot of the usual Porsche quality feel.
Sponsored