Taycan Approved Used Cars

DP30

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover SVR, M6
Country flag
Hi all,

Just wondering if you can advise or give your opinions on the pricesof the nearly new demo models which the Porsche dealers are selling. I am having a look at them and when you price them up to the exact same spec on the configurator of a new car most of not all are around 1 or 2k price of the new car.

I fail to see how this makes any sense as there should be some saving otherwise it makes no sense to buy these nearly new models.

I have been able to knock a few of thousand as deposit contribution but still not sure it is worth it.

Whar are your thoughts on the nearly new taycan market?
Sponsored

Reg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Hi all,

Just wondering if you can advise or give your opinions on the pricesof the nearly new demo models which the Porsche dealers are selling. I am having a look at them and when you price them up to the exact same spec on the configurator of a new car most of not all are around 1 or 2k price of the new car.

I fail to see how this makes any sense as there should be some saving otherwise it makes no sense to buy these nearly new models.

I have been able to knock a few of thousand as deposit contribution but still not sure it is worth it.

The demand for the cars still appears high, and there are rumors of potential slowdowns in production due to COVID shutdowns, so supply will likely also be tight.

snb7x

First Name
Bertie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Porsche Macan S, Z4 3.0i Conv, VW Golf & Taycan Turbo (awaited)
Country flag
The demand for the cars still appears high, and there are rumors of potential slowdowns in production due to COVID shutdowns, so supply will likely also be tight.
A uk dealer told me today that Porsche are committed to their planned delivery and don’t foresee any delays or issues (I’m sure a deepening of the pandemic could mince this brave statement but this is the outlook via UK dealership as of start Nov.

Reg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
A uk dealer told me today that Porsche are committed to their planned delivery and don’t foresee any delays or issues (I’m sure a deepening of the pandemic could mince this brave statement but this is the outlook via UK dealership as of start Nov.
I would expect that of cars that are rolling off the line now. the question will be how many are starting production in the next month?

snb7x

First Name
Bertie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Porsche Macan S, Z4 3.0i Conv, VW Golf & Taycan Turbo (awaited)
Country flag
I would expect that of cars that are rolling off the line now. the question will be how many are starting production in the next month?
It was in relation to a Turbo i have on order after enjoying my 4S so much!

bootsie

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Golf GTI 16v
Country flag
It does appear slightly crazy - I've seen Turbos with low miles on them, similar spec to mine for more money than I'm paying new.. i guess that's the price for jumping the queue.

Salty

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Hi all,

I was looking at a nearly new 4S the other day and when I ran it’s spec through the configurator it came up with a lower price than the used car!?

4SJB

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4SCT Mini Cooper S Audi A4 3.0 TDI
Country flag
If Porsche do increase their prices at the beginning of next year, the used prices might begin to look attractive.
Even more so if UK and EU don’t get an agreement over the line.

Dee

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A lot
In my country there's even an advertisement of Taycan Turbo S wanted.
Indeed, demand is high and Porsche is ramping up production, even Audi employees come over to assist.
Crazy but good for my stock shares, growing steadily towards €70.
Can't wait for Q4 as Taycan will be their best selling car, I'm pretty sure...
Sponsored