Taycan2023y

First Name
Sandeep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Just wondering if anyone else has been using my Porsche app or the web login to track their car. For the first two stages I received an email confirming my order was created and vehicle was schedule for production. The vehicle as per my sales adviser went in to production on 19 Jan and is now completed on 27 jan.

Porsche app and website still has not refreshed the order. Delivery date is 21 April. Anyone else having this issue?

Porsche Taycan Taycan Build Status - Porsche App 06992E53-E4D0-42F9-B2D6-64667E0C13E1

Porsche Taycan Taycan Build Status - Porsche App 5E290A21-5EC8-451A-9F13-1A2C287CF4DD

OP
OP
Taycan2023y

Taycan2023y

First Name
Sandeep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Sandeep the website is being accurately updated but I’m not receiving email alerts of any changes to dates or achievement of milestones. You can follow my journey here:

https://www.taycanforum.com/forum/threads/stuttgart-to-sydney-and-beyond.13917/post-215856

I wonder why your myPorsche is so different to mine when I login? Thanks for the reply. I’ll follow your thread and hopefully my app or profile gets updated. My notifications stopped after the lock date.

OP
OP
Taycan2023y

Taycan2023y

First Name
Sandeep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag

OzzieT

First Name
Oz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS
Country flag
I updated the app version, and I can now see progress in the app. The website provides the build dates, whereas they are not listed in the app. That said my build date keeps changing from the 10/11th Feb to 17/18th Feb. One week it is the earlier date and the next week it is the later date. It has now reverted to 10/11th which is good as there are more shipping options which would land the car at Port Kembla in April. As we are getting close I am experience mild anxiety over colour choice. But that's normal for me with a new car.

OP
OP
Taycan2023y

Taycan2023y

First Name
Sandeep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
I updated the app version, and I can now see progress in the app. The website provides the build dates, whereas they are not listed in the app. That said my build date keeps changing from the 10/11th Feb to 17/18th Feb. One week it is the earlier date and the next week it is the later date. It has now reverted to 10/11th which is good as there are more shipping options which would land the car at Port Kembla in April. As we are getting close I am experience mild anxiety over colour choice. But that's normal for me with a new car.
Yeah I had anxiety with pretty much most of my options. It’s too late now for me. I hope as well the car makes it to brisbane towards mid or third week in April.

Mr Panda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
Just wondering if anyone else has been using my Porsche app or the web login to track their car. For the first two stages I received an email confirming my order was created and vehicle was schedule for production. The vehicle as per my sales adviser went in to production on 19 Jan and is now completed on 27 jan.

Porsche app and website still has not refreshed the order. Delivery date is 21 April. Anyone else having this issue?

06992E53-E4D0-42F9-B2D6-64667E0C13E1.jpeg

5E290A21-5EC8-451A-9F13-1A2C287CF4DD.jpeg
I'm planning on purchasing later this year can you give the a rough estimate of when you first approached porsche and put down a deposit as well as when you got your allocation for the Taycan.

Cheers in advance!

OP
OP
Taycan2023y

Taycan2023y

First Name
Sandeep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
I'm planning on purchasing later this year can you give the a rough estimate of when you first approached porsche and put down a deposit as well as when you got your allocation for the Taycan.

Cheers in advance!
7 July 22 I placed my order/deposit. August 5 I received an email from Porsche thanking me for the purchase and order was created. December my order was locked and 16 jan 23 the build started. 23 Jan build completed. Waiting on shipping details. Estimate arrival to brisbane 14-21 April.

OzzieT

First Name
Oz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS
Country flag
Ordered 23rd March with deposit. Order loaded factory with available production slot 12th December (March order just put me in the queue). Order frozen 24th January. Production scheduled 10/11th February. Arrival at dealer 21st April. Expecting to get the car early May.

Mr Panda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
Looks like I should get in line straight away. Curious, does the model of the car you get correspond with the year of purchase (2022) or the year of arrival (2023)?

Hope you enjoy your car in a few months!

MG.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GLE63
Country flag
I ordered a CT about 5 weeks ago and was told worst case is 12 months. I’m in no rush so that’s fine. Allocations work based on how many Porsche allocate to your dealership. Traditionally you are better off with the biggest dealer as they will have the most volume. With that said you might join the longest queue. Best to talk to a couple of dealers and see who you get along with and what they say.

The model of the car corresponds to when it was built and registered (compliance date) it’s possible that both of those can span across years Can’t remember the months but it’s not your typical calendar year.

Note the deposit is refundable so you should have no concerns just going into the queue. Other thing to note is price is not locked until build I believe

hope that helps. Good luck 👍

Hargo

First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo (2023) - Land Rover Velar
Country flag
I'm stuck on stage 3 on the app yet my car is sitting in the dealership waiting for me to collect it! Shame they are having technical issues as I was looking forward to seeing the stages.

OP
OP
Taycan2023y

Taycan2023y

First Name
Sandeep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
I'm stuck on stage 3 on the app yet my car is sitting in the dealership waiting for me to collect it! Shame they are having technical issues as I was looking forward to seeing the stages.
Were you able to access any production photos?

OP
OP
Taycan2023y

Taycan2023y

First Name
Sandeep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Looks like I should get in line straight away. Curious, does the model of the car you get correspond with the year of purchase (2022) or the year of arrival (2023)?

Hope you enjoy your car in a few months!
It is the year of production I think from September productions possibly relate to the next MY. My order was initially scheduled for build in December had model year 23. Best to check with the dealership for confirmation. Also depends on the model you are ordering.
I know of some people who paid a deposit more than 2 years ago and their build will only commence April this year.

OP
OP
Taycan2023y

Taycan2023y

First Name
Sandeep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Hi everyone I logged in to the app and it jumped from step 3 to 8.

Porsche Taycan Taycan Build Status - Porsche App 469ABC21-1C0B-426A-A689-EBF9BD0736CC
Sponsored