Taycan Cross Tourismo Wheels

Mr. Mercedes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
W223 S450, X3M40i
Country flag
Hi guys.

What wheels have you CT buyers been speccing your cars with.

Our options are quite limited down under, but I'm torn between the standard 20 inch Turbo Aero Design Wheels and the optional 20 inch Turbo S Aero Design Wheels.

Porsche Taycan Taycan Cross Tourismo Wheels Internet_20210502_222903_2

Porsche Taycan Taycan Cross Tourismo Wheels Internet_20210502_222903_1

Porsche Taycan Taycan Cross Tourismo Wheels Internet_20210502_222837_2

Porsche Taycan Taycan Cross Tourismo Wheels Internet_20210502_222837_1

PITTSBURGHTAYCAN

First Name
CH-PGH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hyundai Palisade, Previous A4, Cayenne, 2018 M5
Country flag
20" Taycan Turbo Design Wheels - I think give you the most unique looking wheel in the 20s. The turbo S wheels seem to be the default for most people getting the 20s.

I didn’t like any of the 20s and I made my own modifications to create something better at least in my mind. I would put the Turbo wheels on mine in a second. The 21” Cross Turismo Design Wheels look amazing in my opinion, but that’s another $2k that I would put into something like four wheel steering if you haven’t checked that box.

Ride quality is perfect with the 20s and survives our winter roads here better than the lower profile 21s. Highway, track and backroads all work well with the 20s.

great problem to have…deciding on the wheels for your super car.

FredC057

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan S, Fiat 500Ce, Taycan Cross Turismo 4S
Country flag
Couldn't choose so I ordered both: the second one for summer and the first with winter tyres.

OP
OP

Mr. Mercedes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
W223 S450, X3M40i
Country flag
20" Taycan Turbo Design Wheels - I think give you the most unique looking wheel in the 20s. The turbo S wheels seem to be the default for most people getting the 20s.

I didn’t like any of the 20s and I made my own modifications to create something better at least in my mind. I would put the Turbo wheels on mine in a second. The 21” Cross Turismo Design Wheels look amazing in my opinion, but that’s another $2k that I would put into something like four wheel steering if you haven’t checked that box.

Ride quality is perfect with the 20s and survives our winter roads here better than the lower profile 21s. Highway, track and backroads all work well with the 20s.

great problem to have…deciding on the wheels for your super car.
I am avoiding 21s for a number of reasons:
1. Lack of 21 inch wheel options in Australia
2. Impact on ride quality,
3. Price and availability of tyre replacements down here.

On this thread the Turbo Aero seems to be more popular, but I just can't seem to find photos of the Turbo Aero wheels, whereas the Turbo S Aero seem to be featured in a number of youtube video reviews.

Please post some real pics if you guys have come across any.

Yorkshirepuds

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST, Harley Heritage, Triumph Rocket 3
Country flag
I've configured the 21" Cross Turismo Design Wheels with an additional set of the 20" Turbo S wheels with winter tyres.... Supposedly getting delivery mid June, will be interesting to see how much difference I notice when I swop the wheels over in the autumn.

DrT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4 Cross Turismo
Country flag
Ordered these for my winter wheels, they look nice IMO.

20-inch Taycan Tequipment Design winter wheel-and-tyre set, painted in Black (high-gloss)

Porsche Taycan Taycan Cross Tourismo Wheels talvivanteet
Sponsored