Taycan Cross Tourismo's?

Mr. Mercedes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
W223 S450, X3M40i
Country flag
Any aussies here who have taken delivery of their CT?

My delivery has gone from October, to November to January and now to March (11 months after I ordered the car).

I've seen a few Taycan's with NSW plates around here in Brisbane over the last few weeks. I didn't realise you guys had been let out of jail.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Spida

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo Cherry Red
Country flag

My delivery has gone from October, to November to January and now to March (11 months after I ordered the car).

I've seen a few Taycan's with NSW plates around here in Brisbane over the last few weeks. I didn't realise you guys had been let out of jail.

Wow they are letting us into QLD? I wonder if that Taycan served it's 14 days quarantine :)

chylld

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S
Country flag
Soon... ordered my CT4S in April, it's on Hoegh Sydney currently docked in Port Melbourne before it sails for Port Kembla and it can slowly make its way to my dealer. Fingers crossed I get it before Christmas!

OP
OP

Mr. Mercedes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
W223 S450, X3M40i
Country flag
Soon... ordered my CT4S in April, it's on Hoegh Sydney currently docked in Port Melbourne before it sails for Port Kembla and it can slowly make its way to my dealer. Fingers crossed I get it before Christmas!
Oh that's great! I ordered in April and am only expecting mine at the start of March. :-(

chylld

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S
Country flag
Oh that's great! I ordered in April and am only expecting mine at the start of March. :-(
Hopefully you get a MY22 then! My car is a MY21 delivered right at the end of 2021 :rolleyes:

Also, Hoegh Sydney ended up sailing straight on past Port Kembla. Dealer says the car was transferred to Hoegh Asia in Port Melbourne as Hoegh Sydney failed quarantine with a stink bug presence.

Fingers crossed for delivery by xmas, but ppf will have to wait until the new year.

OP
OP

Mr. Mercedes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
W223 S450, X3M40i
Country flag
Hopefully you get a MY22 then! My car is a MY21 delivered right at the end of 2021 :rolleyes:

Also, Hoegh Sydney ended up sailing straight on past Port Kembla. Dealer says the car was transferred to Hoegh Asia in Port Melbourne as Hoegh Sydney failed quarantine with a stink bug presence.

Fingers crossed for delivery by xmas, but ppf will have to wait until the new year.

Ahh yes, that would be the reason for our differing delivery time frames. I specifically requested an MY22 build. The build should have finished last week Friday.

I hope it's 'smooth sailing' for you from here onward.

OP
OP

Mr. Mercedes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
W223 S450, X3M40i
Country flag
Good thinking there, skipped my mind. I think this also means you get Android Auto.

I've just ordered an iPhone so I can use Apple Carplay and keep the kids happy :facepalm:
Yeah...I was willing to wait for Android Auto (since I quite Apple iPhones about 4 years ago) and any other updates that eventuated. There was a little bit of a specification shuffle with the driving and parking aids and apparently the MY22 models get the same software updates that the GTS got, which imrpove range.

I didn't even think about just getting a phone for the car! Now that's good thinking lol.

chylld

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S
Country flag
Just got the call from my dealer; my CT4S has arrived at the dealer!! :clap:

Where is the best place to mount our eTags?
Sponsored