Dal65

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan cross turismo
Country flag
ordered CT4S on 7/3/21 delivery due off the line 26/6/21 , told last week 2 week delay, should (i hope) be 10/7/21 off the line and in the uk for about the 24/7/21
Sponsored

CT4Taycan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Country flag
In production on 6/22 with ETA of 8/27 now pushed to 9/17 for dealer arrival.

Max Attack

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT 4
Country flag
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
abc
Country flag
CT4 (base) + £14.5k options

Ordered: mid Feb
Target/Guided Delivery: mid June
Revised (delayed) Build Completion: 23rd July
Revised date expected into Dealer: 1st Week Aug

looks like Porsche has genuinely had issues getting these made as only 1 of the Porsche Centres nearest to me have had their showroom cars delivered, and that was only last week!

Plenty of Sedans around and boy do they (still) look gorgeous - opted for the increased practicality of the CT although wasn't entirely sure on the rear end - hoping it looks the business in reality.. Aug can't come round fast enough, the wait and delays have been excruciating especially as i let my SQ8 go a couple of months back - DOH!

Last edited:

Kayone73

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan CT4S, Kia Telluride EX, Tesla Model Y
Country flag
received_1385679605139986.jpeg

Well I've crossed the point of no return and my build config is officially locked in.

Now begins the next loooooong waiting game ?

Bry5on

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'70 electric Jaguar, ‘21 Taycan 4S CT
Country flag
Looks familiar!

Porsche Taycan Taycan Cross Turismo 4-6 Week Delay due to Chip Shortages!! 8A67454F-0505-4B65-BCD5-92BD3650C3C4

BROUbrou09

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Cross Turismo 4S, Audi e-tron
Country flag
My CT4S is built and arrived in Emden yesterday. TMD indicates that it will be on the 'Bishu Highway' by the end of the month. MarineTraffic shows that Bishu is at Emden now. Anticipating late August delivery. Anyone else on this boat?

ct-andy

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S CT (eta Feb)
Country flag
July production changed to September and today confirmed October ?

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
I heard this morning from my dealer that some models are now up to 1 year (waiting list) in the Taycan range - CT interest has gone through the roof. Excellent news I'd say - keeps the resale high :) so in truth I suspect its shortages and demand working in tandem.

Bill4444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan Turbo ; CT4S ordered
Country flag
My CT4S Dolomite entered production on july 16th.... (pretty much 2 weeks delay)
Hope to get it first week of august

WilderAZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT
Country flag
I am a first time Porsche purchaser. The USA dealer says that my late May Taycan4CT order went "into production" on 8 July and that delivery is expected September/October. The dealer added that it will be a MY '22 at no additional charge. However, I have not received any communications from Porsche including a lock. What should I make of this? How can I track my car's production?

Last edited:

Y1BDB1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911, CT4S
Country flag
My CT4S was V260 on July 12 and is now in Emden. It saying it's leaving port on Aug 6 but there is a ship loading in port right now so I hope it makes that boat.

WilderAZ, if your car was built on the 8th it should have a VIN on the MyPorsche page which would likely tell you it's a 2021. I don't think the 22's will start until after the August break.

WilderAZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT
Country flag
My CT4S was V260 on July 12 and is now in Emden. It saying it's leaving port on Aug 6 but there is a ship loading in port right now so I hope it makes that boat.

WilderAZ, if your car was built on the 8th it should have a VIN on the MyPorsche page which would likely tell you it's a 2021. I don't think the 22's will start until after the August break.
I don't know what you mean by "V260" unless that's vehicle 260 in the production order. I've received no VIN from the dealer or Porsche so have no way of adding the vehicle on MyPorsche. My guess is that the dealer is mistaken (or blowing smoke) regarding being "in production" but I remain hopeful for a MY '22 with early fall delivery. I've placed a request for them to hold the ship until your car is safely stowed onboard.

Y1BDB1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911, CT4S
Country flag
I don't know what you mean by "V260" unless that's vehicle 260 in the production order. I've received no VIN from the dealer or Porsche so have no way of adding the vehicle on MyPorsche. My guess is that the dealer is mistaken (or blowing smoke) regarding being "in production" but I remain hopeful for a MY '22 with early fall delivery. I've placed a request for them to hold the ship until your car is safely stowed onboard.
If you have an email attached to your order with your dealer they should have linked that with the car. If you make an account at MyPorsche using that email address it should show the car order details. They use the commission number as the vin isn't determined until production. Some people get an email invite to sign up. Mine showed up in my account the day the dealer confirmed the order. V260 is the production code for "entry into the body shop".

WilderAZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT
Country flag
If you have an email attached to your order with your dealer they should have linked that with the car. If you make an account at MyPorsche using that email address it should show the car order details. They use the commission number as the vin isn't determined until production. Some people get an email invite to sign up. Mine showed up in my account the day the dealer confirmed the order. V260 is the production code for "entry into the body shop".
Thanks. It doesn't appear in MyPorsche despite that account using the same email address as my order. I have contacted the dealer regarding the issue. So far I have been unimpressed with the customer service.
Sponsored