Bry5on

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'70 electric Jaguar, ‘21 Taycan 4S CT
Country flag
Has anyone commented on whether the sport turismo will be released alongside the cross turismo? That seems to be the one

Guyneutron

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne S
Country flag
Has anyone commented on whether the sport turismo will be released alongside the cross turismo? That seems to be the one
I was told by the Porsche dealer here in the UK that the sport Turismo will be released towards the end of the year.

Bry5on

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'70 electric Jaguar, ‘21 Taycan 4S CT
Country flag
Thanks. I guess this 911 will just have to last until then!

andrewket

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Taycan Turbo, Tesla Y*2; Prev S,X,3,996TT
Country flag
I was told by the Porsche dealer here in the UK that the sport Turismo will be released towards the end of the year.
This is the first I’ve heard of a sports turismo. What’s the difference?

taycan_sportturismo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 BMW 320i xDrive
Oh I hope so! My dream Porsche would be a fully electric Panamera Sport Turismo and a Taycan Sport Turismo would be the perfect answer to that.

outofspeckyle

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Electric Smart, Model 3, BMW i3
Country flag
Hi guys, I’m one of the two that were able to drive the CT. I’m dropping another link to an extra video that I shot that goes a bit more in depth on the space. Happy to finally join the Taycan form and insanely grateful that I got to spend the day with the Cross Turismo in California!

Kyle

Mile2424

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S (coming soon)
Country flag
great photos and enjoyed watching the review. I am curious like others have mentioned if the off road spec, fender flares etc will be an optional add on package or how they will decide to release that. I don't picture them releasing a Sport Turismo and a Cross Turismo. I think it will be one car, potentially with add on or specific off road options if desired.

cometguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Panamera 4 ST E-Hybrid; planned Taycan CT4
Country flag
The CT is the raised "offroad" version of the ST. See the Panamera CT and ST for the differences.
There is no such thing as a "Panamera Cross Turismo". Nor will there be a "Taycan Sport Tursimo", I'll wager -- despite what the other commenter (Guyneutron) said above from his local Porsche dealer. Rumors about a legitimate "Taycan Sport Turismo" would have been hard to suppress by now in the press. Local Porsche dealers often get rumors wrong. Porsche has been talking officially about the CT for years; they have never once said anything officially about a Taycan ST.

chrisk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Am I the only one who finds the black plastic wheel arches look too bad/cheap on this car? Imagine them with a body color that is not black.

The rest of the car is nice but Porsche please give us a sport turismo instead. Noone is going to drive this car on mud...
Sponsored