outofspeckyle

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Electric Smart, Model 3, BMW i3
Country flag
Am I the only one who finds the black plastic wheel arches look too bad/cheap on this car? Imagine them with a body color that is not black.

The rest of the car is nice but Porsche please give us a sport turismo instead. Noone is going to drive this car on mud...
I mean, I’d drive it in mud...

Chas1

First Name
Chas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mini
Country flag
Hi guys, I’m one of the two that were able to drive the CT. I’m dropping another link to an extra video that I shot that goes a bit more in depth on the space. Happy to finally join the Taycan form and insanely grateful that I got to spend the day with the Cross Turismo in California!

Kyle
This is a great car no question. I am very tempted by any version to be honest. But the CT or for me the ST would be very practical. Do you know if the Taycan would have the facility for a tow bar hitch to tow small trailer or just for a bike rack rather than hoist bikes onto the roof??

cometguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Panamera 4 ST E-Hybrid; planned Taycan CT4
Country flag
Mud perhaps, gravel probably not.
I like to do cross-country trips in my four-door Porsches, visiting and exploring state and national parks/forests. You often run into gravel or dirt roads in such areas (which can get muddy, yes, but are usually dry when I am doing my trekking, by design). I was rather limited in my Panamera due to its poor ground clearance (even with the mandatory air suspension/lift) a few years ago, and the following year I went back to mid-western (meaning east of Nevada) national parks/monuments with my Macan, which allowed me much more freedom to go on unpaved roads. But I'm not a big SUV fan, and I would love the extra ground clearance of the Cross Turismo (with offroad package???).
Sponsored