W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
My best guess (and it is just a guess) is that instead of a whole distinct ‘Sport Turismo‘ body style, at some point (2022 model year maybe) there’ll be an optional ‘Sport Package’ as an alternative to the ‘Offroad Design Package’ which will lower the ride height back down, add some body mods and delete the plastic wheel arches. So effectively a ‘Sport Turismo’ by another means.

Just my random musings...
Seems an obvious move and short sighted not to offer at launch. No doubt they have their marketing reasons but let’s hope the plastic comes off and returns to the Panamera ST look with a Sport Design pack (and additions) as options.

Can’t believe people are getting excited by 20mm (really??) and a Gravel button! This is not a car for dirt tracks ‘ off-road. Muddy field (hmm, maybe not depending on tyre / rim choice) and a gravel track is more likely which is precisely what the Pana ST was / is great for!
Sponsored

Bill4444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan Turbo ; CT4S ordered
Country flag
plastic arche wheels don't really look that bad especially with the off road package as same color as wheels (vesuvious grey). Looks pretty nice on this video.

ct-andy

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S CT (eta Feb)
Country flag
Your dealer can order the Turbo S wheel arches. They will come just primered so you need to paint them in the color of your choice. Afterwards they can be retrofitted to every CT model.
Got a reply from Suncoast

At the moment all those pieces are only available for production models so I can't order them yet. Also, since we don't have them we don't know for sure if they are plug and play or modifications are required. As soon as we find some answers to your questions we'll let you know via our newsletter.

dragcity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
Got a reply from Suncoast

At the moment all those pieces are only available for production models so I can't order them yet. Also, since we don't have them we don't know for sure if they are plug and play or modifications are required. As soon as we find some answers to your questions we'll let you know via our newsletter.
I did see in the videos that there is a parking sensor on at least the front arches which could make it a little more tricky then plug & play. Respray maybe the way to go.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
I did see in the videos that there is a parking sensor on at least the front arches which could make it a little more tricky then plug & play. Respray maybe the way to go.
You could always wait for the Sport Turismo variant where hopefully these appendages don't exist (bound to surface for MY22 - mentioned by Porsche themselves in a video a while back).

dragcity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
You could always wait for the Sport Turismo variant where hopefully these appendages don't exist (bound to surface for MY22 - mentioned by Porsche themselves in a video a while back).
Car gets delivered next month :)

Bill4444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan Turbo ; CT4S ordered
Country flag
my porsche dealer (France) told me there would not be a sport turismo taycan. He just came back from a seminar in germany.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
my porsche dealer (France) told me there would not be a sport turismo taycan. He just came back from a seminar in germany.
I guess we'll have to wait and see given its only likely to be a cosmetic difference.

dragcity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Just got back from a test drive in the Cross Turismo and had a better look at the arches.

The car was black and had the off road design package and the "plasticness" was quite subtle even in full daylight which is great as it doesn't mean it needs to be addressed urgently.

The arches as mentioned by another member before are actually stuck onto the bodywork so it would be a case of removing and sticking new turbo s ones on.. Easier said then done I imagine. Another idea would be to actually sand down and paint them while on the car, I'll probably explore this option first as I'm not too keen on the idea of removing something which has been bonded at factory.

EDIT: Also this car didn't have any of the parking sensors on the actual arches but have seen pics of cars with so not sure what that's all about.

Anyways back to waiting queue... Here's the car

Last edited:

Daz&Jac

First Name
Darren & Jac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycon
Country flag
Just got back from a test drive in the Cross Turismo and had a better look at the arches.

The car was black and had the off road design package and the "plasticness" was quite subtle even in full daylight which is great as it doesn't mean it needs to be addressed urgently.

The arches as mentioned by another member before are actually stuck onto the bodywork so it would be a case of removing and sticking new turbo s ones on.. Easier said then done I imagine. Another idea would be to actually sand down and paint them while on the car, I'll probably explore this option first as I'm not too keen on the idea of removing something which has been bonded at factory.

EDIT: Also this car didn't have any of the parking sensors on the actual arches but have seen pics of cars with so not sure what that's all about.

Anyways back to waiting queue... Here's the car

My dealer quoted me 1400 to paint the arches but didn’t fancy my new car going strIght to the bodyshop!! Removing the arches is not easy so they say!