Arc71

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Amg Gt4 63s
Country flag
I'm just ordering the turbo s version of the taycan cross turismo. I still have time to finish the configuration before production starts. Well, I have a problem with the wheels. I ordered 21 ”cross turismo satin black rims, but I don't know if it's the best choice OF black. Maybe someone here got turbo s spec with satin black rims (painted wheel arches). During configuration you can choose also jet black and glossy black. I have no idea what are a differences of those two ;) does anyone know something? Regards!

the color of car is mamba green
Sponsored

Bella

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4 CT, Prius
Country flag
I'm just ordering the turbo s version of the taycan cross turismo. I still have time to finish the configuration before production starts. Well, I have a problem with the wheels. I ordered 21 ”cross turismo satin black rims, but I don't know if it's the best choice OF black. Maybe someone here got turbo s spec with satin black rims (painted wheel arches). During configuration you can choose also jet black and glossy black. I have no idea what are a differences of those two ;) does anyone know something? Regards!

the color of car is mamba green
I have the same dilemma. I ordered a CT4. Trying to decide on which black wheels. Exterior is Cherry. Anyone have any thoughts. I’m actually looking at the 21 Cross Turismo Design Wheels.

TycanNewHampshire

First Name
TG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tycan 4S
Country flag
personally, I would just make the decision if I wanted gloss or flat. Then depending on what I choose go for the extremes of either satin-black (flat equivalent) or gloss-black (glossy equivalent).

My understanding is that jet black is between satin and gloss....the equivalent to an egg-shell finish of home paints.

I would think with the mamba green, that the gloss-black might be a better choice, but I guess this is purely a personal choice.

JuTheKi

First Name
Jussi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4 2022, RR P400e LWB 2018 "fully loaded"
Country flag
Just got mine and I had the 20inch CT off-road design wheels coated satin black
36892e8d-a47c-4977-8c06-b6697339944f.JPG
Looks very cool with Volcano.

Greenmachine

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4 Range Rover, Tacoma
Country flag
Mamba green CT with 21” Jet black metallic Taycan exclusive rims. Will have better photos to share tomorrow without the protective wrapping :)

Porsche Taycan Taycan Cross Turismo Rims dilemma B48A30B6-1F1C-44A6-8D46-98506AC4F997

Y1BDB1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911, CT4S
Country flag
Jet black is a gloss metallic black with some colour flake in it. Satin black is a mid-level black not too flat and not too shinny. I was surprised that satin is as shinny as it was as I was expecting it to me more matt black. I'm not a fan of glossy black wheels although they may match the gloss painted fenders. But then you have the matt black tires in between.

I didn't know you could get the offroad wheels painted.

RobQ

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1973 911, Tycan CT
Country flag
I asked the dealer and they’ve coated this rims wheels after the car was delivered at the dealer.
Sponsored