thecoloradokid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan CT4s + 2023 Rivian R1T
Country flag
It looks great from the front, and the rear. it is just looking at the side view where the vehicle looks a little weird. I am still leaning towards consolidating my Cayenne and Taycan to this new model in '21, however I would like to see one in person before I make that decision.

TaycanNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
It looks great from the front, and the rear. it is just looking at the side view where the vehicle looks a little weird. I am still leaning towards consolidating my Cayenne and Taycan to this new model in '21, however I would like to see one in person before I make that decision.
I agree, I loved the idea of this but the proportions are not nearly as good as on the Panamera SportTurismo. The front end is too small for the larger back end imo.

PanameraFrank

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Is that supposed to be a Cross Turismo or Sport Turismo? Looks more Sport to me.
Agreed. The Cross Turismo concept was cool because it was raised, had giant tires, and some other nice, more rugged aspects. This car just appears to be a hatchback version of the Taycan, as with the Panamera.

Austrian4S

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover Sport (2011), Range Rover (2016)
Country flag
Agreed. The Cross Turismo concept was cool because it was raised, had giant tires, and some other nice, more rugged aspects. This car just appears to be a hatchback version of the Taycan, as with the Panamera.
Agreed not for me this one

DragonRR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Had a Taycan TTS, now have an Aston DBS, RR SVR, F-Type S, Ford Ranger Wildcat
Country flag
It may seem like a minor feature but the chrome trim at the rear is fake and disguises the real shape of the window line. I suspect the car will look a lot better in the final form. Overall I'm happy with the swooping style of the current version but might consider the Sport Turismo (agree with others that this looks like the Sport, not the Cross) at some point.

Jon Steinmetz

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
If you look closely at the back windows it looks like some extra material like cardboard is taped on. I am putting in an order for a 2021 with the plan of switching it to a turismo if I like the looks. I would prefer something that looks more like the Panamera Turismo. I am hoping what I don't like about these disguised cars is not the final form.

Crossing my fingers they reveal it soon.

ron_b

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Those tires, front and rear look larger than the standard Taycan Turbo S tires? Are those only 305s In the rear?

I agree with @DragonRR, without the fake chrome it will look much better from side.

jimithing

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Macan Turbo, 2014 Panamera GTS
Country flag
If you look closely at the back windows it looks like some extra material like cardboard is taped on. I am putting in an order for a 2021 with the plan of switching it to a turismo if I like the looks. I would prefer something that looks more like the Panamera Turismo. I am hoping what I don't like about these disguised cars is not the final form.

Crossing my fingers they reveal it soon.
The rear 3/4 will look like the Macan but with the new Panamera-style light bar.

Dee

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A lot
Why keep people calling this version the "Cross Turismo"?
The concept was an offroad/SUV version hence the "cross" which means cross country.
It has nothing to do with the Sport Turismo which is the more obvious name, like the Panamera Sport Turismo.
Just my 0,02.
:)

GEE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan
Country flag
It may seem like a minor feature but the chrome trim at the rear is fake and disguises the real shape of the window line. I suspect the car will look a lot better in the final form. Overall I'm happy with the swooping style of the current version but might consider the Sport Turismo (agree with others that this looks like the Sport, not the Cross) at some point.
Maybe, something along the lines of this.

Porsche Taycan Taycan Cross Turismo Wagon Virtually Fully Uncovered Taycansport
Sponsored

Reactions: Dee